Dynamic zone indicators ... - page 66

madopter:
There's nothing unusual in the Experts or Journal tabs.

P.S. sorry for the double post, it didn't seem like the forum took my first post but now, it showed up later.

As an experiment : try out this one on the same symbol dynamic_zone_pa_one_more_average__alerts_nmc_2.ex4

Have to know if it will work on your terminal before proceeding

madopter:
There's nothing unusual in the Experts or Journal tabs.

P.S. sorry for the double post, it didn't seem like the forum took my first post but now, it showed up later.

madopter

Simply download the latest dll (it is attached at here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general) and it will work OK (as all the other dynamic zones indicators - no need to change anything in any of the existing indicators)

Files:
dz_oma.gif  88 kb

mladen:
madopter Simply download the latest dll (it is attached at here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general) and it will work OK (as all the other dynamic zones indicators - no need to change anything in any of the existing indicators)

I replaced the DLL (it appeared identical) and observed the following:

1. the previous non-pa version still does not draw lines.

2. the previous pa version does not draw lines.

3. the new pa version (does) draw lines.

In short, only the new pa version draws the lines -- nothing else has changed.

madopter:
I replaced the DLL (it appeared identical) and observed the following:

1. the previous non-pa version still does not draw lines.

2. the previous pa version does not draw lines.

3. the new pa version (does) draw lines.

In short, only the new pa version draws the lines -- nothing else has changed.

Close the terminal;. Copy the dll over the existing dll (do not change it's name). Restart the terminal

If one works, all have to work. On my terminal all are working without any changes in metatrader code

PS: the latest dll is in May 2014 file

Files:
dz.gif  93 kb

mladen:
Close the terminal;. Copy the dll over the existing dll (do not change it's name). Restart the terminal

If one works, all have to work. On my terminal all are working without any changes in metatrader code

PS: the latest dll is in May 2014 file

Ah, the "2014" version -- if I may make a suggestion, adding "DLL" to the file name would get even sleepy people to zero-in on the 2014 version. I'll try it although I'm sure it'll work now. Thanks.

With 2014 DLL, the lines are drawn.

Files:

This is dynamic zones on Mladen's new non lag ma with zigzag and alerts,arrows or lines on nlma slope change.

DMNIK:
Hi, please add a warning when changing colors. Sure that would have worked correctly zero bar

Thanks for the idea DMNIK. Here's something I noticed: this indicator looks nice on H1 with H4. It nicely picked up that trade and hit TP. It's the only case I've confirmed so far but it's looking good so far.

Sorry to post off topic but I just wanted to point out another setup on M30 with H1 just noticed with this sweet indicator (mladen, and mrtools, you're our Isaac Newtons of MT4 indicators). Keep up the great work.

I managed to get things set up on my end to receive Push alerts but I just realized this gem doesn't have Push alerts -- would you please add? Thank you.

madopter:
I managed to get things set up on my end to receive Push alerts but I just realized this gem doesn't have Push alerts -- would you please add? Thank you.

madopter

It has push alerts - set the notifications to true and it will send push notifications too

I just observed this baby repaint -- is it supposed to?

My mistake, I don't believe it was a repaint. I was used to it being green the entire time until the new candle opened, then suddenly it became red which technically isn't a repaint since it was technically still open. My mistake!

Files:
Reason: