Dynamic zone indicators ... - page 24

mrtools:
Here's the pa adaptive rsx,also added arrows on the slope.

Thanks,

2 more requests:

1) an alert with arrows when the RSX retraces back in the zone and the color matches the retrace (red going down and green going up)

2) an EA version

gorick:
Mr Tools,

That is what my loops are doing in the code I sent.

The external for loop, wityh the "p", contains the bar number, the internal "z" for loop conatins the buffer number. The two loops together should give me 18 points of information, 3 for each bar.

As I said, it works for 2 bars back but not 3?

I am getting the information but it is failing 3 bars back?

Regards

Mr Tools,

It is probably my understanding and use of arrays in MQL4 that is incorrect. I am doing some research on this. I am new to MQL4.

Regards

gorick:
Mr Tools,

It is probably my understanding and use of arrays in MQL4 that is incorrect. I am doing some research on this. I am new to MQL4.

Regards

I don't know, haven't heard of it done that way but don't know enough to say whats right or wrong.Sorry!

mrtools:
I don't know, haven't heard of it done that way but don't know enough to say whats right or wrong.Sorry!

Mr Tools,

My code worked out fine. It turned out that I had under allocated the array size, so the third point was held anywhere.

Thanks for your help and the indicator is a beauty.

Regards

mrtools:
Double dynamic complex on jurik, interesting using it with dynamo value charts

Mr Tools,

Would it be possible to have an ea version of the Dynamic zone complex om jurik? This would be wonderful to complement the dz jurik pcci for ea.

Thanks in advance

Regards

gorick

thorcmt:
Thanks,

2 more requests:

1) an alert with arrows when the RSX retraces back in the zone and the color matches the retrace (red going down and green going up)

2) an EA version

Hi Thorcmt,

Here's the Ea version, about the alerts and arrows on retrace wouldn't a change of slope cover that?

gorick:
Mr Tools,

Would it be possible to have an ea version of the Dynamic zone complex om jurik? This would be wonderful to complement the dz jurik pcci for ea.

Thanks in advance

Regards

gorick

Hi Gorick,

Here's the Ea version, was looking at the one i had in my folder here and it needed a little updating, so here's also the updated version.

mrtools:
Hi Gorick, Here's the Ea version, was looking at the one i had in my folder here and it needed a little updating, so here's also the updated version.

Mr Tools,

Thank you so much.

Regards

gorick

New EA

Can you create an EA based on the following parameters:

EUR/USD 5 minute tf

Setup: after Labtrend indicator shows up

trigger: confirmation from dynamic zone macd, qqe histo, and Ehlers fisher transform

Exit: tp is 15 with sl set at one tick more/less than last tanganjiwa indicator or if an opposite direction confirmation then it should close the current position and open a new position

attached is screen shot and indicators and template

thanks

tutorial

mrtools there is a tutorial which explains fully how to put these indicators on the platform? thanks.

Reason: