Requests & Ideas - page 527

Dear mladen, @mrtools,

Can you made histo version this indicator please?

Ive found this ea that seems to trade how i always wanted to , but it seems like it does it terrible .

First it seems like its something wrong by how it takes profit and loss , its just a straight line almost immediately when a pending order is touched , can that be fixed ?

and can a option be added to it closes the ongoing trade when it hits the opposite line ?

Thanks for all of your help Mladen and Mrtools and every other member of forex tsd so far !

Files:
stop_hunter.mq4  16 kb

mladen:

oguz

I believe that mntiwana was trying to warn you that "caterpilar" (that is used by that indicator) is the same as regular (non-endpointed) SSA. SSA recalculates (as some call it - repaints) and that is why what looks very good in that indicator could be very misleading

Thanks for important information my teacher

timmyhanke:
Ive found this ea that seems to trade how i always wanted to , but it seems like it does it terrible .

First it seems like its something wrong by how it takes profit and loss , its just a straight line almost immediately when a pending order is touched , can that be fixed ?

and can a option be added to it closes the ongoing trade when it hits the opposite line ?

Thanks for all of your help Mladen and Mrtools and every other member of forex tsd so far !

timmyhanke

I believe that if if does that terrible, better to leave it and continue the search somewhere else. In my experience, fixing something that does something terribly takes more time than finding a good one

mladen:

timmyhanke

I believe that if if does that terrible, better to leave it and continue the search somewhere else. In my experience, fixing something that does something terribly takes more time than finding a good one

Its just that it trades by adding pending orders from the price , that is what i want and need , and the expert advisor even maintain that the pending orders follow the price at all times , but , it seems like it dosnt know when and were to take a profit and loss .it seems like it exits the orders at the instance it takes it . and formes a straight line were it preforms it actions .

and that is wrong . the base of if i love and need . to have pending orders like a grid but let it keep track of the price and let it always follow it what ever happends .

it feels like it should be simple , if the market moves 10 pips , enter a buy , if it goes down 10 pips from that or from every market placement enter a sell and exit that current position .

and have a option to have take profit/loss and trailing just to maintain the profit or loss .

And of course have an option to set the pending orders per pip value from the price .

It feels like that this expert advisor have the base of the strategy but dosnt know how to preform it ..

mladen:

oguz

I believe that mntiwana was trying to warn you that "caterpilar" (that is used by that indicator) is the same as regular (non-endpointed) SSA. SSA recalculates (as some call it - repaints) and that is why what looks very good in that indicator could be very misleading

Do not use SL & TP from your EA. Combine: with another money management EA for TP and SL.

kalawe:
Do not use SL & TP from your EA. Combine: with another money management EA for TP and SL.

do you means some an other EA that will be handling all charts and all currency pairs (globally watching/handling) because at one chart only one EA work,if i am not mistaken.

mntiwana:
do you means some an other EA that will be handling all charts and all currency pairs (globally watching/handling) because at one chart only one EA work,if i am not mistaken.

mntiwana

It depends on the EA

It can work on orders of all symbols if coded so.

mladen:

mntiwana

It depends on the EA

It can work on orders of all symbols if coded so.

Dearest MLADEN

thanks for explain,so if we use some universal kind EA separately that is coded the way to handle all pairs at all charts of the same mt4 terminal (at some other chart,other than the pair chart we are trading),can we hide SL,TP and BE that are usually prohibited by broker being so close the order price value and cause order not accepted ....... and second question,how we will be manage/divide other factors/features of all two EAs,if not conflicting some thing...of course orders will be executed,closed,reopened either in same direction or opposite by first ea that is attached with concerning symbol chart.

regards

Reason: