Requests & Ideas - page 520

mladen:
I am not sure if it is doable, but will try

Dearest MLADEN,

thanks,and i believes,you will be solve it some way,if you understand the logic and theme behind,but if some thing i have not explained exact and not clear to you,plz inform,so that i try to explain some other way.

or,sum up the whole story,if there is any way i can use previous high/low as trailing stop.

regards

mntiwana:
Decent,generous and kind Moderators

MLADEN and MRTOOLS,

i have an request regarding channel of HiLow activator indi.....as per my knowledge,we have the latest ver of "GANN Averages HiLo Activator mtf 3_2 " with smooth + 30 MAs options ........ and channel ver of Gann is "Gann HiLo activator channel mtf nmc" ......... my request is for a channel of latest Averages ver of Gann Averages hilo activator along with channel filled option same illustrated in picture and filling option should be more optional variable (slightly/fully filled) with bars width size inside the channel,same as in the indicator "HL_MA_Band"

regards

gann_averages_high-low_activator_mtf_3_2.ex4

hl_ma_band.mq4

Dearest MLADEN,

already mntiwana request u my side also same request if possible plz do it ,it's very helpful for me

I think that it was posted already, but just in case, here is this one too : gann_averages_high-low_activator_mtf_3_3.ex4

mladen:
I think that it was posted already, but just in case, here is this one too : gann_averages_high-low_activator_mtf_3_3.ex4

Thank u MLADEN

and one more request if possible plz expand band width for this indicator thanks in advance

hl_ma_band.mq4

Files:

mntiwana:
OK. Got it now

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179807/page347

Dearest MLADEN,

thank you for Gann averages high low activator ver 3_3 ....... my request was and is for a CHANNEL version of Gann averages high low activator,

regards

mladen:

mandagozu81

Here is a version that allows you to have as many average ranges as you wish averaged that way : average_ranges.mq4

Thanks Mladen, i checked it and it works perfectly.

GADEY:

Thank u MLADEN

and one more request if possible plz expand band width for this indicator thanks in advance

hl_ma_band.mq4

GADEY

The width of those bands depends on high and low prices - it can not be expanded without changing the logic of the indicator

mladen:

GADEY

The width of those bands depends on high and low prices - it can not be expanded without changing the logic of the indicator

ok understand and thank you

Hello Mr. Mladen, Mrtools,

could you please check this indicator, I need to refresh it everytime, it stops drawing the line..when I refresh the indicator ,it draws correctly. Thanks in advance

makoz

fourier_extrapolation_of_averages-2_nmc.mq4

makoz:
Hello Mr. Mladen, Mrtools,

could you please check this indicator, I need to refresh it everytime, it stops drawing the line..when I refresh the indicator ,it draws correctly. Thanks in advance

makoz

fourier_extrapolation_of_averages-2_nmc.mq4

makoz

As far as I see, it works OK

Anyway, here is one very slightly changed version : fourier_extrapolation_of_averages-2_nmc_1.mq4

Reason: