Requests & Ideas - page 441

secretcode:
Dear Mladen / Mrtools

Would you please add 'mtf' and 'vertical lines on chart' for 2 option in attached indicator, 1) macd 0 line cross 2) macd signal cross

Thanks for any help

secretcode

Multi time frame (with the usual interpolation types) added to the indicator : averages_macd_3_1.ex4

Also, it uses the 30 types of averages now

mladen:

Matt

Someone was messing up with the unique ID parameters (my guess is because of the iCustom() call)

Will fix that tomorrow

Hi mladen, I wonder if you fixed this indicator please could you please let us know thank youuuuuuuuuuuu this is ndicator is awesome I used to use it as an pre analisys of the market the a wait for my confirmations and it works very nice I like it

mladen:

secretcode

Multi time frame (with the usual interpolation types) added to the indicator : averages_macd_3_1.ex4

Also, it uses the 30 types of averages now

Thanks Mladen for Multi time frame

Hoping vertical lines on chart (macd 0 line cross and macd signal cross) if possible

secretcode:

Thanks Mladen for Multi time frame

Hoping vertical lines on chart (macd 0 line cross and macd signal cross) if possible

secretcode

It will be made too

Hello Mladen,

The attached Gann averages high low activotar nmc 2.01 indicator doesnt print when mcginley dynamic ma type is selected can you pls fix it and post a histogram version of the indicator please?

mandagozu81:
Hello Mladen, The attached Gann averages high low activotar nmc 2.01 indicator doesnt print when mcginley dynamic ma type is selected can you pls fix it and post a histogram version of the indicator please?

mandagozu81

This version works OK : gann_averages_high-low_activator_mtf_3.ex4

Thanks Mladen, can we have a histogram version pls?

Upgraded Gann high low activator (that ca use the latest set of 30 type of averages) : Gann averages high-low activator_mtf 3_1.ex4

Here is the histogram version too of the latest Gann high low activator averages : gann_averages_high-low_activator_mtf_3_1_histo.ex4

mladen:
Here is the histogram version too of the latest Gann high low activator averages : gann_averages_high-low_activator_mtf_3_1_histo.ex4

Dear Mladen

would you please clarify why there are several differences in the following histogram of Gann high low activator indicators despite I am using same setting:

Reason: