Requests & Ideas - page 420

Solariz:
It is a candle close indicator. So when candle closes I would like to have an alert. Thanks for your help!

You do not need a timer for that (it is enough to check the number of bars, and when it changes, there is a new bar, ie : the previous closed)

Even more - if it would be based on timer, the candle close would not coincide with the time when the broker closes the candle and opens a new one, since that is almost never happening on exactly the time frame boundary (for example on a 1 minute bar candle will close usually with a couple of seconds after the 0th second)

mladen:
You do not need a timer for that (it is enough to check the number of bars, and when it changes, there is a new bar, ie : the previous closed) Even more - if it would be based on timer, the candle close would not coincide with the time when the broker closes the candle and opens a new one, since that is almost never happening on exactly the time frame boundary (for example on a 1 minute bar candle will close usually with a couple of seconds after the 0th second)

I know about that issue and I don't mind. Can I have it anyway with the options described?

Solariz:
I know about that issue and I don't mind. Can I have it anyway with the options described?

OK

It will be done like that

mladen:
OK It will be done like that

Hi Mladen, thanks.

I know your skills are far too advanced for this type of indi coding. But you would do me a big favor. As I said, there is no indi around which includes all the mentioned options.

Thanks again!

Hello Mladen Any update on the final modification of percent wick 2 indicator?

mandagozu81:
Thank you Mladen.

There are 2 small details for modification.

1-The indicator currently is plotting on chart bars on the candles when the percentages are in the upper and lower limit. What i want to have is a dot (any color) above the candle.

2-The indicator currently is alerting when the " total wick size / the whole candle" is between the values. What i want is to have alert when "total wick size /the candle body" is between the values.

mladen:
OK It will be done like that

Kind reminder

Solariz:
In addition I found this indi.

Can you please change it so one can choose "Seconds before close" ?

+ Possibility to choose the corner where to display.

+ add x and y offset

+ alerts, like email, push notification and possibility to turn off the sound alert.

+ this indi has an error. When removing it from the chart, then the time left stays on chart.

Thanks for your help!

close-alert.mq4

Here is a version with those options added : close-alert_2.mq4

Files:

mladen:
Here is a version with those options added : close-alert_2.mq4

Thank you Mladen. Just one thing. I am getting two alerts. The first one 1 minute before close and another one on close. Can that be reduced to one alert only please? 1 minute before is enough. And just noticed that the alert can't be deactivated? When switching TF then there is still an alert.

Solariz:
Thank you Mladen. Just one thing. I am getting two alerts. The first one 1 minute before close and another one on close. Can that be reduced to one alert only please? 1 minute before is enough. And just noticed that the alert can't be deactivated? When switching TF then there is still an alert.

Solariz

Both group of alerts can be controlled as a group now : close-alert_3.mq4

Files:

This is an updated and upgraded pa adaptive bull bear indicator, with the 18 different price options and made more user friendly.

Reason: