Requests & Ideas - page 386

Thank you mister Speedy Gonzalez ;-)

Yes it's going to be rockn roll

mladen:
rosalieone

here you go : vzo_smoothed.mq4

happy FOMC trading (if you are trading it - I am out, want to enjoy the show )

rosalieone:
Thank you mister Speedy Gonzalez ;-) Yes it's going to be rockn roll

This was a heavy metal

bbflat_nmc_mtf.mq4

Dear Mladen, since i'm obsessed by smoothing could you please ehler smooth this one ;-)

Files:

rosalieone:
bbflat_nmc_mtf.mq4 Dear Mladen, since i'm obsessed by smoothing could you please ehler smooth this one ;-)

rosalieone

Here you go : bbflat_nmc_mtf_smooth.mq4

PS: there are 2 smoothing parameter - smoothing for the main value and smoothing for the "bands" - they can be different. To turn off any of the soothing, set the smoothing period to <= 1

Thank you

Have a nice w-e

mladen:
rosalieone

Here you go : bbflat_nmc_mtf_smooth.mq4

PS: there are 2 smoothing parameter - smoothing for the main value and smoothing for the "bands" - they can be different. To turn off any of the soothing, set the smoothing period to <= 1

Dear Mladen,

Do you think its possible to apply trend_analysis_-_historical_-_smoothed_2.mq4 to one of the line of ccfp_mtf_amp_alerts_2.02_nmc1.mq4 (instead of on the upper main chart) that way we could analyse EUR index (or whatever you choose on CCfp) ?

mladen:
Seems that I forgot to post In this version you chose (set) the number of cycles the phase accumulation should reach in order to calculate the rest of the calculation : pa_adaptive_gann_high-low_activator_jma_heiken_ashi_arrows-2_nmc.mq4. That way it is much more flexible for calculation (it is adaptive, but you can chose the degree of adaptiveness)

Hi Mladen (or anyone else), could you please guide me to a resource I can read - I'm keen to understand the basics and differences between the Gann Adaptive High Low Activator and Advanced Forex Forecaster. Are they used differenlty?

Thanks

Jozy:
Hi Mladen (or anyone else), could you please guide me to a resource I can read - I'm keen to understand the basics and differences between the Gann Adaptive High Low Activator and Advanced Forex Forecaster. Are they used differenlty? Thanks

Jozy

Here is a link to a good document that explains Gann high low activator among other things (and it is explained very well) : Evaluation and Extension of the Gann Swing Trading Rules

Will try to find something similar for the advanced forecaster.

In any case, they use very different math

rosalieone:
Dear Mladen, Do you think its possible to apply trend_analysis_-_historical_-_smoothed_2.mq4 to one of the line of ccfp_mtf_amp_alerts_2.02_nmc1.mq4 (instead of on the upper main chart) that way we could analyse EUR index (or whatever you choose on CCfp) ?

rosalieone

At a first glance I am not sure what results would it produce. Will check and get back with the conclusion

Thank you, could be interesting to work on the index instead of a simple pair, it could give us a larger view

mladen:
rosalieone At a first glance I am not sure what results would it produce. Will check and get back with the conclusion
Reason: