Requests & Ideas - page 135

mladen;Those bars are indicating 2 things :[INDENT:
current trend (which in my opinion is the most important) by simply watching which is the current trend

I got that part interms of the price peaks, but from you're initial post quoted above you've also mentioned the occurence of the colored bar as an indication of the current trend - thats 's where need confirmation.

Thanks

Yes, those are trends but, as you know they will change places as new price peaks are formed, so in a way, they ar at the end of the trend (can not explain simpler, sorry)

averageiq:
I got that part interms of the price peaks, but from you're initial post quoted above you've also mentioned the occurence of the colored bar as an indication of the current trend - thats 's where need confirmation. Thanks

Osma histogram - up to 10 osmas ...

winner246

This is an osma histogram that can combine up to 10 osma histograms.

Periods are entered in the following form "Fast1,Slow1,Signal1;Fast2,Slow2,Signal2;...;Fast10,Slow10,Signal10" (so periods are separated with "," and groups of periods are separated by ";". In default settings I used only 2 settings the classical 12,26, 9 and 8,17,9 but you can add up to 10 groups of periods

Here is a comparison of this one with default settings and the "osma histogram" indicator.

PS: calculations are done the original Gerald Appel way in this one too

winner246:
HELLO MLADEN, Kindly help to create a MULTI version of the OSMA Slope Histogram. it would have room in the INPUT for 10 different settings of the Osma slope histogram. when the 10 different settings are ALL GREEN the indicator would show GREEN and vice-versa for RED. however when all 10 are NOT showing the same COLOR it would show YELLOW COLOR. I would appreciate if you can do exactly the same ALSO with the RSI T3 SLOPE HISTOGRAM. THANK YOU VERY MUCH for your good work.

RSI T3 SLOPE HISTOGRAM ( 10 in 1 )

HELLO MLADEN, Thank you very much for the OSMA SLOPE 10 IN 1,it was properly done. Please remember my second request for a similar version using the RSI T3 SLOPE HISTOGRAM. It should also be a 10 in 1 version.THANK YOU for everything.

RSI T3 histogram - multi ...

This is an indicator that can combine up to 10 rsi T3 histograms into one indicator.

Parameters are a bit different in this one (due to the nature of rsi T3). it is rsiperiod1,rsihot1; rsiperiod2,rsihot2; ...; rsiperiod10,rsihot10. Hot fields can be decimal. Also, be careful how many bars on chart you have since this indicator internally uses 150 buffers (arrays)

An example of 1 and 2 rsi t3 histograms combinations as a comparison :

Not sure I understand this last indicator. How do we generate the first one in your image without the yellow bars? Is it another indicator and where do we get this one from? Also I do not understand the input settings you describe above as I cannot see them in this last indicator you posted.

Thank you for any clarifcations!

Leave only one RsiPeriod and Hot (like this :

In that case slope of only one rsi t3 is shown

dakiki:
Not sure I understand this last indicator. How do we generate the first one in your image without the yellow bars? Is it another indicator and where do we get this one from? Also I do not understand the input settings you describe above as I cannot see them in this last indicator you posted. Thank you for any clarifcations!
Files:
only_one.gif  11 kb

Useful volume indicator

HELLO MLADEN, THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the RSI T3 SLOPE MULTI, its properly done and working well. I read your comment in the elite indicator thread today about not having found VOLUME indicators very effective in forex so far. Well i have also done some research on some volume indicators including VSA indicators and was not really able to come up with something consistently accurate. Later on i discovered this indicator called NORMALIZED_VOLUME_OSCILLATOR and i have been using it with good results. When you place 4 of them on the 1 HOUR CHART and each with different VOLUME PERIODs set at 3,4,5 and the last one 6, the COMBINED Signal is very accurate at pinpointing ABOVE average OR BELOW average volume on each currency pair. When ALL 4 are ABOVE the 0.00 line,it confirms the presence of ABOVE average Volume. If you check the DEAD MARKET HOURS (18.00 PM TO 00.00 GMT) you will see how these COMBINED signal accurately filters out these extremely low volume hours on a daily basis. IF you decide to make this multi version of the NVO (i.e 4 in 1)kindly post it here for the benefit of all. IT should have ONLY 2 colors,e.g AQUA and GOLD. When ALL 4 are ABOVE the 0.00 line, it will show AQUA while whenever ALL 4 are NOT ABOVE the 0.00 line it will show GOLD. The default setting should be 3,4,5 and 6 as this is the most accurate combination of volume periods (on the 1 hr chart) THANKS FOR EVERYTHING.

Sounds like an interesting idea, Winner 246!

Useful volume indicator

HELLO MLADEN, This is the indicator.

Reason: