Helweg/Stendahl value charts ... - page 33

mladen:
That is the indicator from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179806/page3
You are right, sir, but now I included the latest indicator (I believe) and again nothing shows up in the chart. Will you please tell me what I may be doing wrong?

mntiwana:
Thread name and post number or link ,from where you quoted this post.

Mr. mladen is answering but I continue without seeing anything on the chart. Will you please help?  And many thanks for answering so rapidly.

I am not looking for an EA. I just want to be able to see the indicator on my chart and to be able to trade manually.

Thanks! 

jmmn:

Mr. mladen is answering but I continue without seeing anything on the chart. Will you please help?  And many thanks for answering so rapidly.

I am not looking for an EA. I just want to be able to see the indicator on my chart and to be able to trade manually.

Thanks! 

Thanks to MLADEN ,

I guess you are asking for this one,this indicator is latest one.and working with me,just make it (tick in box) "allow dll import" in common tab of indicator property window.

jmmn:

Thanks! 

Did you enable dll imports in the indicator properties?

PS: that indicator does not need any other indicator. That is a standalone indicator and all it needs is that dll and to have the dll imports enabled (like on the picture)

And then you get this :

jmmn:

Thanks! 

And here is that one "Dynamic zone Value chart StepMa pdf arrows + alerts" too ... working with me,in lower window.attached with.

Thank you so much, mntiwana and mladen. Now I can see the indicator.

"Allow dll import" was not ticked!

Are the default parameters the ones that you use and recommend? I am asking this because I see in my char (75,1) and I see in your chart -mntiwana- (125).

https://www.mql5.com/en/charts/5763317/gbpjpy-d1-fxpro-financial-services 

Once again, many thanks and all the best! 

mntiwana:

And here is that one "Dynamic zone Value chart StepMa pdf arrows + alerts" too ... working with me,in lower window.attached with.

Great! Thanks.

I am now missing your dots in the chart and would like to know the parameters that you both do recommend.

And sorry for asking so much...

https://www.mql5.com/en/charts/5763336/gbpjpy-d1-fxpro-financial-services 

jmmn:

Great! Thanks.

I am now missing your dots in the chart and would like to know the parameters that you both do recommend.

And sorry for asking so much...

https://www.mql5.com/en/charts/5763336/gbpjpy-d1-fxpro-financial-services 

As for asking,don't hesitate to ask even hundreds times but reasonably :)

the dots are not from value chart but from one of on chart indicator.

(75-1) are default and i increased to 125 to accommodate with on chart indicators,you can use that suits your strategy.

parameters recommendation is not consider a nice solution because man to man and trader to trader it is different,depends on ones own choice and requirements..... the best thing is,it working with you :)

regards

mntiwana:

As for asking,don't hesitate to ask even hundreds times but reasonably :)

the dots are not from value chart but from one of on chart indicator.

(75-1) are default and i increased to 125 to accommodate with on chart indicators,you can use that suits your strategy.

parameters recommendation is not consider a nice solution because man to man and trader to trader it is different,depends on ones own choice and requirements..... the best thing is,it working with you :)

regards

Thanks. You are being very kind. I hope this is a "reasonable" question and the last one today: May I know the indicator that shows your on chart dots?

jmmn:
Thanks. You are being very kind. I hope this is a "reasonable" question and the last one today: May I know the indicator that shows your on chart dots?

jmmn

Brother you are always welcome,i was just kidding as for "reasonable" :)

don't limit your self at last ..... carry on .... these are two very famous and A class prime indicators of TSD.and my favorite ones.

attached here.

regards

Reason: