PolyFitScalper - page 23

PolyFitScalper_v1.59 EA: agressive settings

It is the agressive settings for this 1.59 version of the EA.

I am trading EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, EURCHF, GBPJPY and GBPCHF.

It is the statement:

It is the statements from old account which was disabled sorry: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179781/page11

============

- For PolyFitScalper EA all the versions, to download settings and so on: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179816

- what is sigma/risk and which values to use (safe, medium and risky settings): https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179781

- the setting/input for settings for Alpari UK, LiteForex and MB Trading (and any other broker): https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179781

- 1.58 and 1.59 versions with the settings: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179781/page4

- latest 1.60a version of the EA is on this post.

- old statements for 1.57 version, EURCHF with sigma = 2.8: this post.

- old statements for 1.59 EA, moderate settings: this post.

- old statements for 1.59 EA, agressive settings: this post.

- old statements for 1.60a EA, moderate settings: this post.

newdigital:
PolyFitScalper_v1.59 EA: moderate settings

It is the moderate settings for this 1.59 version of the EA.

I am trading EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, EURCHF, GBPJPY and GBPCHF.

Hi newdigital,

are you using the EURCHF_M1.txt file that is enabled in the moderate settings schedule mode for all your mentioned currency pairs ?

Let me check ...

Yes, I am using just 1 this file for all the settings/pairs.

By the way - Alpari UK disabled accounts for scalping for the second time now. Seems - they are afraid to lose money even on demo But they did not disable the accounts with RAS clones ... that is strange ...

So, I will need to change the broker during the weekends.

May be - FXCM and Alpari rus. Just 2 brokers.

FXCM is having some good spread for the pairs (besides - this broker will be the first for autorading for RAS and autotrading signals will be free for buyers, and we can use miro lots with them for RAS), and Alpari rus never disable any account and having the best datafeed.

So, you can see now - it is Alpari UK:

1.59 moderate (initial deposit 5,000):

1.59 risky (initial 5,000):

1.60 (initial 25,000 with 0.1 based lot size, started from 19 of May) - made more then 700 dollars since 19 of may.

So, I will need to change the broker.

Just for information.

Files:
159_moderate.jpg  168 kb
159_risky.jpg  168 kb

Broker

I personally prefer The CollectiveFX (5digit STP broker, complicated to get an account) and TadawulFX (4digit broker, fixed spreads). Alpari always has up to 100% higher overnight spreads in their live accounts compared with their demo accounts (I have this documented). This typically kills most scalper in live accounts.

request for live testing report.

I didn't know about Spread difference in Live and Demo.

Oh my God !! That affect most of the scalping program.

Demo and real should be the same condition.

Do not you think so ?

this is very important for EA trader, Isn't it ?

I've just sent my documentation to open live account.

I am waiting for my ID and password.

I am so shocked about it.

Is there anybody using Live Alpari account and making money from night time scalping program ?

FAP turbo or Megadorido are based on night time scalping, I thought.

They should have the same problem as polyfit.

But they are still surviving.

So polyfit may be too.

Is there anybody who doesn't mind to report or some comment in Live testing result ?

kokoriso7:
I didn't know about Spread difference in Live and Demo.

Oh my God !! That affect most of the scalping program.

Demo and real should be the same condition.

Do not you think so ?

this is very important for EA trader, Isn't it ?

Hi Kokoriso,

I will poste some Alpari UK results for demo and live accounts tomorrow.

Generally most broker that are not STP or ECN show significant differences in spreads of demo vs live accounts, in particular in overnight spreads. Their goal is to attract you to live accounts and then earn your money. STP brokers like CollectiveFX or JadeFX have the same spreads in demo and live accounts as far as I could observe it. Problem is that you can only check it if you have a live account to compare it.

Most scalpers (also FAP turbo or Megadroid) are affected here because they are typically trading between European and Asian session and because they are very spread sensitive. E.g. trend EAs with larger pip movements are not spread sensitive.

The attached Spread_Recorder indicator is good tool for logging spreads.

In addition to the indi you have to open a sub folder "Spread_Recording" in experts>files. When activated in a chart the Spread_Recorder indi will open automatically a daily spread recording file in this sub folder.

Files:

It is SpreadoMeter indicator second version by Igorad.

Attach it to the chart and forget for some time.

Spread is recorded on the chart.

Files:

It is the spread for Alpari UK.

Floating spread: increasing/decreasing during the news time.

using SpreadoMeter.

Alpari rus broker.

Better then Alpari UK but still floating spread

(it is the record for more then 1 day):

Broco Investor Platform.

Floating spread:

And it is fixed spread.

Broco Trader Platform.

This spread is not increased/decreased during thr news time incl NFP:

LifeForex broker (live account) is having fixed spread too but they datafeed is very bad: spiky and with gaps ...

FXCM is having slightly floating spread (small floating slightly) - much better then Alpari rus UK live account.

I did not check all the brokers ...

Reason: