Ocean theory based indicators - page 47

mntiwana:

Dearest MRTOOLS

just a slight reminder regarding adding filter when you can manage time,not hurry.

regards

Added a ndx and nst filter.

mrtools:

Will work on adding a filter, about the bands there is no bar limitation, this is it for me with a 100 period lwma band period.

Dearest MRTOOLS

just a slight reminder regarding adding filter when you can manage time,not hurry.

regards

mrtools:

Hi , great job.

I see some abnormalities , like when using the pole ehlers' or zero lag the indicator window shows nothing and all the values are zero on gbpusd (some pares worked some didn't , turning double smoothing on either options could help too). Is this normal ?

This one has fascinating characteristics , based on the crosses value the indicator can act very different from one to another.

Thank you. 

Jourabchi:

Hi , great job.

I see some abnormalities , like when using the pole ehlers' or zero lag the indicator window shows nothing and all the values are zero on gbpusd (some pares worked some didn't , turning double smoothing on either options could help too). Is this normal ?

This one has fascinating characteristics , based on the crosses value the indicator can act very different from one to another.

Thank you. 

i see nothing wrong,it is working as it should work,just needs time to learn it how it performing things in a different ways.here is picture with gpbusd with zerolag.

regards

Files:

mrtools:

Dearest MRTOOLS

so much and much thanks for adding filters,it help a lot,it is really good tool for to learning parameters fine tuning but mostly users often stay/run away from complications unfortunately.

regards

mladen:
Will do that

Could you have forgotten it ?

Greetings from Wulong 

Wulong10:

Could you have forgotten it ?

Greetings from Wulong 

Wulong

As soon as I grab some more time

mladen:

Wulong

As soon as I grab some more time

Time ...the only thing people can't buy ...

Take yours. 

Wulong10:

Time ...the only thing people can't buy ...

Take yours. 

Wrong...anyone working for someone (or doing someone a favor) is exchanging their time for money (or in a case of favor for a (?))...:)

Pava:
Wrong...anyone working for someone (or doing someone a favor) is exchanging their time for money (or in a case of favor for a (?))...:)

Nope, you can't control time, when it's 11.55 hours, you have exactly 5 minutes till it's 12.00 hours, no one one can buy an extra minute to have 6 ...

or we should have cars with lightning speed ... 

Of course you can use someone elses time and pay him for that, but that's something else.

Reason: