Adaptive lookback indicators - page 72

talaate:

Hi Mladen

I suppose the line color changing of the most of indicators (average, t3, step or Pdf ..... so on) are according to the fact of slop reversing. If so, I would ask the possibility to add percentage option for color change.

For example if the UpTrend is dominated than DnTrend which mean that the blue color can be displayed, I would suggest to add percentage value to be chosen in the setting to confirm color changing and if this percentage value = 0 then the color changing will be as it is used right now. On the other hand if the DnTrend is domeniated than the UpTrend which mean that the red color can be displayed, I would also suggest to add another percentage value to be chosen in the setting to confirm color changing and if this percentage value = 0 then the color changing will be the same as it is used right now.

I hope my idea is clear

Regards

Talaat E, think maybe this is close to what your looking for.

t3_vhf_adaptive_1_4.ex4

Files:

mrtools:

t3_vhf_adaptive_1_4.ex4

Dearest MRTOOLS

much thanks for this pretty add-ons ,so now we can remove some naughty false micro signals on way when in trend,though start might be a bit late ...... your understanding approach appreciated and big thanks to dear Talaate for the credible and logical idea.

MRTOOLS can it be add in latest averages ver 7_6 too.

mntiwana:

Dearest MRTOOLS

much thanks for this pretty add-ons ,so now we can remove some naughty false micro signals on way when in trend,though start might be a bit late ...... your understanding approach appreciated and big thanks to dear Talaate for the credible and logical idea.

MRTOOLS can it be add in latest averages ver 7_6 too.

Mntiwana, had the same idea, am working on it.

This a vhf adaptive advanced qqe with a option to show a histogram type trend background, it's mtf with options for regular rsi,Wilders rsi,rapid rsi,Harris rsi,rsx, and or Cuttler rsi.

qqe_advanced_vhf_adaptive_alerts_arrows.mq4

mrtools:
This a vhf adaptive advanced qqe with a option to show a histogram type trend background, it's mtf with options for regular rsi,Wilders rsi,rapid rsi,Harris rsi,rsx, and or Cuttler rsi.

qqe_advanced_vhf_adaptive_alerts_arrows.mq4

Dearest MRTOOLS,

so much thanks for adding VHF adapting feature in the so far forgotten QQE indicator.appreciations for eagle eye in every corner.:).

regards

mrtools:

t3_vhf_adaptive_1_4.ex4

Many Thanks to Mrtools, I am glad you accept and did the idea

THV adaptive QQE (seems to be useful to adapt it - compared to the regular version it is much faster) : qqe_thv_adaptive.mq4

Files:
qqe.png  110 kb

A bit upgraded vhf adaptive QQE (color changes on trend change added) : qqe_vhf_adaptive_1_1.mq4

Files:

mladen:
A bit upgraded vhf adaptive QQE (color changes on trend change added) : qqe_vhf_adaptive_1_1.mq4

mladen

When I choose Cuttlers RSI, MT4 freezes

aitosin:

mladen

When I choose Cuttlers RSI, MT4 freezes

aitosin

here is the corrected version : qqe_vhf_adaptive_1_2.mq4

Files:
Reason: