Adaptive lookback indicators - page 70

Fresh_Prince:
And what about XO? Can it be adaptive and doublesmoothed (134 averages)?

Fresh Prince

It can not (it has no element that could be used for making it adaptive or double smoothed)

It is a completely "different type of an animal"

mladen:
VHF adaptive ssm velocity (much smoother momentum) : ssm_velocity_vhf_adaptive_-_floating_levels.mq4

arrows please

Fresh_Prince:
And what about XO? Can it be adaptive and doublesmoothed (134 averages)?

XO is using pip box sizes (like constant range or renko)

nbtrading:
XO is using pip box sizes (like constant range or renko)

Yes, but there are also versions that are using ATR too. Implicitly those are adaptive versions (since the ATR will change from bar to bar), but the ATR itself is also not suitable for adapting

One possible issue in the t3 - vhf adaptive - removed : t3_vhf_adaptive_1_3.ex4

Files:

mladen:

very interesting. Thank you

mladen:

Hi Mladen

I suppose the line color changing of the most of indicators (average, t3, step or Pdf ..... so on) are according to the fact of slop reversing. If so, I would ask the possibility to add percentage option for color change.

For example if the UpTrend is dominated than DnTrend which mean that the blue color can be displayed, I would suggest to add percentage value to be chosen in the setting to confirm color changing and if this percentage value = 0 then the color changing will be as it is used right now. On the other hand if the DnTrend is domeniated than the UpTrend which mean that the red color can be displayed, I would also suggest to add another percentage value to be chosen in the setting to confirm color changing and if this percentage value = 0 then the color changing will be the same as it is used right now.

I hope my idea is clear

Regards

camisa:
arrows please

and alerts!

mladen:

Dearest MLADEN,

thanks for noticing issue then solving it,.......if an TEMA of vhf adaptive will be made some day,or,that will be done with Averages later at some point. .

regards

Files:
eurusdm1_11.png  45 kb

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN,

thanks for noticing issue then solving it,.......if an TEMA of vhf adaptive will be made some day,or,that will be done with Averages later at some point. .

regards

:):)

OK

Reason: