Adaptive lookback indicators - page 30

PA adaptive Bollinger bands ...

This is a phase adaptive Bollinger bands with a possibility to draw up to 3 Bollinger bands. Thought that phase adapting would be convenient for this since it looks for cycles and it is similar in basic idea to what Bollinger bands are looking for too

Problem with TriangularMA_ jcfb price zone mtf indi

newdigital:
Just testing something (may be good for scalping).

===============

- TTM Divergence trading system is on this post.

- TTM Divergence trading system first statement is on this post.

Hi mrtools, hi mladen,

I tried to set up the alb TriangularMA_ jcfb price zone mtf.mq4 indi (included in the zip package of the referred threat) on an M1 EURUSD chart. Then Metatrader stopped to work with the log entry "cannot resize the array". I used a chart with max no. of bars. It seems that it works with limited bar charts. Do the cfb indis have a problem with extended bar charts ? This would at least be a problem in backtesting combined EAs. Can this be fixed ?

I tried it and it works OK on my platform but that does not mean too much ... I have the number of bars limited to 5000

First of all, it internally uses 158 calculating buffers which might cause that problem you are having (plus it uses 7 regular buffers). Also, which build of metatrader are you using?

Boxter:
Hi mrtools, hi mladen, I tried to set up the alb TriangularMA_ jcfb price zone mtf.mq4 indi (included in the zip package of the referred threat) on an M1 EURUSD chart. Then Metatrader stopped to work with the log entry "cannot resize the array". I used a chart with max no. of bars. It seems that it works with limited bar charts. Do the cfb indis have a problem with extended bar charts ? This would at least be a problem in backtesting combined EAs. Can this be fixed ?

Hi mladen,

I am using the latest version of metatrader but I have set up 250,000 bars. Could that create a buffer problem ?

158 * 250.000 = 39.500.000 * size of double (probably 8 bytes) == yes

I don't think they expected so much arrays in metatrader (after all they tried to prevent it by limiting buffers to only 8)

Boxter:
Hi mladen, I am using the latest version of metatrader but I have set up 250,000 bars. Could that create a buffer problem ?

SIMBA:
Mladen,MrTools

As you can see by the pic,MTFing the indicator allows for faster visual evaluation of specific cases where we may have even higher probabilities of finding strong support or resistance.

Please check the pic...Lower M15 band is =/very near M30 CenterLine,with same settings(40 deviations,1 swingcount)...and that is where we found the rebound.

Mladen,since this indicator is "statistically based and biased",a confluence of timeframes MAY have a similar effect as the confluence of simple rules within a complex rule that we were privately discussing yesterday,it may not add "squared" probability(actually squared probability of rebound not happening) like... If 1 signal is 60% probability of rebound(so,40% failure probability)Then 2 signals have 16% failure probability(0.4*0.4) hence the rebound is 84% probable...But It adds to the base probability,so we know that we have more than x%(60% in the example) and less than y%(84% in the example) of the rebound happening...Of course,once we have enough samples of the double event happening,we may conclude that the squared probability of error is indeed the rule....Till then,it suffices to say that a double event improves the success stats.

Enjoy the weekend both of you...and everybody else...we deserve it

Regards

S

Hi,

I was wondering if it would be possible for somebody to attach a template for the above post (https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179723/page18). The reason that I am asking is that I have tried to replicate the above but so far with little success and much ripping of hair out .

Thanks

Peekaboo

peekaboo:
Hi,

I was wondering if it would be possible for somebody to attach a template for the above post (https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179723/page18). The reason that I am asking is that I have tried to replicate the above but so far with little success and much ripping of hair out .

Thanks

Peekaboo

Hi Peekaboo,

This template got the settings Simba mentioned in above quote but not sure about the colors, might be interesting to note how the EurUsd turned at the higher timeframe gray center line last week going a little past it then came barreling down after that, and the turn yesterday at the same gray center

ps) Peekaboo posting the version i used in the template so no confusion,

mrtools:
Hi Peekaboo,

This template got the settings Simba mentioned in above quote but not sure about the colors, might be interesting to note how the EurUsd turned at the higher timeframe gray center line last week going a little past it then came barreling down after that, and the turn yesterday at the same gray center

ps) Peekaboo posting the version i used in the template so no confusion,

Thanks for the template MrTools, much appreciated.

Peekaboo

T3 DeMarker phase accumulation coloured version

Dear Mladen,

Kindly can we get a coloured version of T3 DeMarker phase accumulation ?

Thank you in advance dear.

Regards,

Khaliddxd

Thank you Mladen ,,,

Appreciate your prompt action dear

Reason: