TickScalper EA - page 10

newdigital:
Because stop loss = 0 in the settings I am trading.

I am using ExitMode = 10: it is exit on Bollinger bands indicator on open bar M15 timeframe.

Trading on M1 having exit on M15 - it is MTF EA and it is risky as 1 loss may be much more highier then the profit for 1 week. That is why I said that it is at least for 3,000.

Can you give more explanation about reverse the direction of entry? Means: if trade is going to have stop loss so use martingale instead of stop loss? If opposite direction so it can be hedge and not every broker can allow the hedge ...

Ah i see....

what i meant: to add a function wich you can set to true and then it opens a sell trade instead of a buytrade, so when it normaly would open a buy trade, it opens a sell trade instead

And yes... since you mentioned martingale... would it be possible to add a martingale function aswell? or instead of my reverse suggestion?

surfer90:
Ah i see....

what i meant: to add a function wich you can set to true and then it opens a sell trade instead of a buytrade, so when it normaly would open a buy trade, it opens a sell trade instead

And yes... since you mentioned martingale... would it be possible to add a martingale function aswell? or instead of my reverse suggestion?

You mean:

- reverse = true or false // if true so EA open buy instead of sell and open sell instead of buy

- martingale = true or false //if true so EA is using martingale instead of stop loss.

Right?

surfer90:
but what about the risk level if you use the sl? is the sl calculated to fit the risk level or what is the risklevel for?

It is very risky to use MTF EA with small deposit size. Especially MTF scalper. MTF EAs are very risky by definition irrespective of any risklevel. And scalpers are risky too because stop loss value is much more highier then take profit value. It is nothing with risklevel. It is the systems itself. It is nature of MTF EAs and it is nature of scalping EAs. You can read this thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178788

Try with small deposit size ...

Or wait until it will be improved by your suggestions:

- reverse = true or false // if true so EA open buy instead of sell and open sell instead of buy

- martingale = true or false //if true so EA is using martingale instead of stop loss.

newdigital:
You mean:

Right?

It is very risky to use MTF EA with small deposit size. Especially MTF scalper. MTF EAs are very risky by definition irrespective of any risklevel. And scalpers are risky too because stop loss value is much more highier then take profit value. It is nothing with risklevel. It is the systems itself. It is nature of MTF EAs and it is nature of scalping EAs. You can read this thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178788

Try with small deposit size ...

Or wait until it will be improved by your suggestions:

Yeah thats what i meant.. would that be possible to make?

Ok i see your point there... although i think you meant it the other way round

newdigital:
And scalpers are risky too because stop loss value is much more highier then take profit value

Sorry - I mean:

because stop loss value is much more highier then take profit value

I corrected the posts.

----------

Yes, I asked Igorad to make those 2 improvements.

an idea just flashed through my head when i took a look at the balance curve of the week:

instead of martingale, would it be possible to add a exit method combining SL and martingale? saw it once in another ea.... what i mean basicly looks like this:

as soon as an order hits SL, the next orders wich are opened, will have an increased Volume (i.e. 5 times larger) untill the balance is back to what it was before the SL. Yes i know that this is very risky but you could call it the harakiri mode ... would like to try that because i dont think this ea hits the SL very often... Maybe this exit method could even be set to open only one trade at a time after a SL until reaching the initial balance again to reduce the risk (yeah would only be a bit :P )

So if anyone exept me is still believing in this ea, this is my version of it:

default settings are:

trade from 6am to 10pm (I am GMT+1)

Risk level 3%

Signal reversal ON (change it in the settings if you want to)

This is a changed version of Setting 3 from the first page

suggestions, improvements welcome

I will add the templates for setting 2 and 3 tomorrow

Files:

ok now i tried to do it on myself and i think it worked hehe... currently running the original version and the reversed on 2 demos to see if it realy worked and to compare the results... the original one ran into stop loss with 2 trades today allready, each killing 10% of the ballance instead of the 3% that i set the risk level to... dunno why but what the heck... on friday/saturday I'll release the report of the week for the original...

Edit: deleted the scrip because i now know that it is working... 2 posts below is the .mq4 file including the new function

newdigital:
Sorry - I mean:

I corrected the posts.

----------

Yes, I asked Igorad to make those 2 improvements.

yes you right. Stoploss -100pips had bee hit on GU last night. Totally 3x100= -300pips in my live acc. So please add martingale system to protect profit.

New digital we need your hand. Thanks

Yes, as I know - Igorad is making new versions now.

Personally I like martingale way too. Because in this case we will have additional trade with more highier lot size then big stop loss. It will not be often but at least - it is some kind of protection.

newdigital:
Yes, as I know - Igorad is making new versions now. Personally I like martingale way too. Because in this case we will have additional trade with more highier lot size then big stop loss. It will not be often but at least - it is some kind of protection.

sounds great, thanks Igorad in advance for your work, i hope i could help you with my improvements (If you edit my code, plz update the internal EA name and comment to the new version... I forgot that and saw it when i had already uploaded it...)

Since he is currently working on the code and i assume a new version is about to be released the next few days, I won't attach the settings 2 and 3 for the 3.5 version. Only if it take very long

Ryanto90:
yes you right. Stoploss -100pips had bee hit on GU last night. Totally 3x100= -300pips in my live acc. So please add martingale system to protect profit. New digital we need your hand. Thanks

Did you use my version with the reverse or the straight one?

Attached is the report of my reversed test (started 13.1.). It is not a very long one but you can see that it is working.... I'll keep it running till Igors new version comes out with the martingale

Files:
Reason: