Windows 7 and Metatrader 4 - page 2

window 7 is cool

how about -- window mobile on PDA

in those mobile MT4 -- how many currency charts can we run ? , how many indicators in 1 template ? , able to see the price level clearly ?, mobile office word is bad in PDA

Creat new folder, like MT4 Programs.

Don't save to Program files.

Bongo:
Creat new folder, like MT4 Programs. Don't save to Program files.

Good advice Bongo.

xx3xxx:
window 7 is cool

how about -- window mobile on PDA

in those mobile MT4 -- how many currency charts can we run ? , how many indicators in 1 template ? , able to see the price level clearly ?, mobile office word is bad in PDA

Try to install it on your mobile and experience it. I have my iphone application running so i don't need MT4 mobile, sorry.

I can concur with Linuxer as I am having some problems with MT4 on Windows 7. My original operation software was Vista and I then upgraded to Windows7. This is when I started observing the crashes.

HTC Mozart Windows 7 Metatrader 4 & Alpari

Hi

I have just bought a HTC Mozart windows 7 phone hoping to use it via the mobile trade on Alpari the broker, just found out that meta trade 4 is not compatible to windows 7 and asked to speak to Meta Quote who advised they are not looking into developing any product for window 7 phones,

What is the best app/ broker to use for the windows 7 phones if any, any help is appreciated.

dezney:
trade on Alpari the broker

How is Alpari, do you trade US or UK?

FXpro has a good mobile platforms.

MT4 indy's working on XP but not on Windiows 7

Hi

Can anyone help?

I have a couple of MT4 indicators that I use all the time on my desktop pc Metatrader (running Windows XP) but using the same broker and platform on my laptop which has Windows 7 installed those indicators do not show up at all.

All suggestion would be gratefully recieved apart from the one about reverting the laptop back to XP

ronnieb:
Hi

Can anyone help?

I have a couple of MT4 indicators that I use all the time on my desktop pc Metatrader (running Windows XP) but using the same broker and platform on my laptop which has Windows 7 installed those indicators do not show up at all.

All suggestion would be gratefully recieved apart from the one about reverting the laptop back to XP

What do you mean they do not show up at all? They are not even in the list as gray? Are you sure you copied them to the right folder? I never heard anything like this.

Known Problem

This is a common and well known problem (at least for techies). The security policy has changed from XP and Microsoft is trying to enforce rules about what goes into the Program Files folder. MT4 ignores these rules and allows indicators, scripts and data to be placed in the Program Files folder, if that is where MT4 was installed.

Your files are there and can be seen by choosing Compatibility Mode in Windows Explorer. The problem can be avoided by installing MT4 in the My Documents folder rather than the Program Files folder.

Reason: