Pls help with mobile metatrader on windows phone 8

I was using a HTC HD2 that has windows mobile 6.5 on it and i loaded the mobile metatrader on it and was able to monitor my trades. I just got a Nokia Lumia 820 with windows mobile 8 on it and have not been able to download the metatrader on it, pls does it means win mobile 8 is not compatible with mobile metatrader. Is anyone having this same issue? Pls help

alphizo:
I was using a HTC HD2 that has windows mobile 6.5 on it and i loaded the mobile metatrader on it and was able to monitor my trades. I just got a Nokia Lumia 820 with windows mobile 8 on it and have not been able to download the metatrader on it, pls does it means win mobile 8 is not compatible with mobile metatrader. Is anyone having this same issue? Pls help
Correct,  there is currently no MT for windows Mobile 8

RaptorUK:
Correct,  there is currently no MT for windows Mobile 8

so no MT4 or MT5 for windows yet?

alphizo:
Yes,  there is MT4 and MT5 for Windows Vista, 7 & 8 . . . but not for Windows Mobile (Windows Phone 8) or Windows 8 for ARM

alphizo:
not having MT4 or MT5 on win mobile 8, Is it Microsoft or MetaQuote software Corp, who is responsible?

Microsoft makes mobile 8. Why would you possibly think that they are responsible for any applications not found on their site?

alphizo:
not having MT4 or MT5 on win mobile 8, Is it Microsoft or MetaQuote software Corp, who is responsible?
Please do not double post . . .  I already answered you in this thread:  https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/145187 ,   do I have to answer you in this one too ?  
Reason: