Composite Fractal Behavior and its aplications - page 14

mrtools:
Hi Boxter,

The alb tma band is here

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179723

post#284 in TTM Div. rar

And here is the cfb adaptive ift of Rsx in the name is Rsi but if you use RsiMethod = 2 (default) you will get the rsx . Added alerts and arrows on slope change.

Hi mrtools,thanks for the rapid implementation ! The indi looks good but it differs significantly from the "regular" Inverse fisher transform of RSX NonLag indi. Is this normal ? - I adapted ShortLimit and LongLimit and now it looks really good compared to the non cfb indi ! Thanks again !

Boxter:
Hi mrtools,thanks for the rapid implementation ! The indi looks good but it differs significantly from the "regular" Inverse fisher transform of RSX NonLag indi. Is this normal ? - I adapted ShortLimit and LongLimit and now it looks really good compared to the non cfb indi ! Thanks again !

Best answer i can think of is the nonLag is faster period and cfb is faster in trends only.

mrtools:
Thanks Mladen, These are similar yet a little different, used jurik smoothing for these 3, with double smooth = true then it is using double smooth jurik, and with it set to false uses regular jurik.

Hi mrtools, can you build an IFT version of the cfb velocity dj adaptive indi as well ?

Boxter:
Hi mrtools, can you build an IFT version of the cfb velocity dj adaptive indi as well ?

I'm pretty sure i can, just to be safe think will have it ready this time tomorrow, gotta get some zzz's now .

mrtools:
I'm pretty sure i can, just to be safe think will have it ready this time tomorrow, gotta get some zzz's now .

Well you surely deserved it ! When you are on the scene again it would be great if you also could adapt the colors of the cfb IFT RSX indi according to the regular IFT RFX indi , switching with above/below the up/down level. Relax now a bit ... Please check my other post. mladen build a nice T3 velocity indi where I requested a cfb and IFT version as well.....mladen says that IFT of velocity is not working because it has no fixed range.

difference between alb (adaptive lookback) and cfb

Hi mrtools, can you describe advantages/disadvantages of alb versus cfb ?

Boxter:
Well you surely deserved it ! When you are on the scene again it would be great if you also could adapt the colors of the cfb IFT RSX indi according to the regular IFT RFX indi , switching with above/below the up/down level. Relax now a bit ... Please check my other post. mladen build a nice T3 velocity indi where I requested a cfb and IFT version as well.....mladen says that IFT of velocity is not working because it has no fixed range.

Hi Boxter,

Here's the version colored like the original, about the velocity didn't think before i typed, in some ways it is already IFT'd.

Here is a document that might help in clearing some things about inverse fisher transform (described in more detail than the usual descriptions do, the "ranges issue" also)

Cronex Taichi cfb ?

mrtools:
Alternate Ichimoku with look back controlled by cfb the external parameter SSK adds bars back to cfb calculations, also added mtf and alerts which goes off when histo's start to change color.

Hi mrtools, is it possible to create a Cronex Taichi indi using the alternate ichi indi ?

mladen:
This is a cfb adaptive T3 velocity. To "give it room" widen the ShortLimit to LongLimit range (defaults are set to resemble the original T3 velocity) One more possibility is "misused" in this indicator internally : T3 period does not have to be integer so this indicator almost never calculates some integer length T3 velocity (the same goes for ShortLimit and longLimit - they do not have to be integer values)

Hi mladen, this indi looks great and really seems to be an improvement vs. the original T3 velocity. Please describe the variable "Original" in the settings. Can you also provide a histo version as it is in the original T3 velocity indi ?

Reason: