Metatrader 5 versions of indicators ... - page 21

dabiel6:

All the nice updates and new codes you wrote mladen, are they all in the mql5 code base? I searched, for example, for the "cpo of ci 1.1.mq4" you wrote some days ago and could not find it there... Or is it that the mql5 search function is not as good....? As you are their author, I guess you are the right person to upload them there, right? If not, I could also upload the files that I am interested in. It will be a shame to not have a complete collection of all these mq4 files in one place ...

dabiel6

Check here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178842/page72

As of mq5 files at the code base : that is the decision of the owners - to post and to push mt5 there. As you can see I am continuing to make new mt4 versions too, and we are not going to cut that - especially since we can do some better coding in both - mql4 and mql5

mladen:

That is renamed solar wind

You can find more details here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179650

Thank you Mladen and mntiwana for your input.

do we have super trend - or super trend candles for mt5 ?

Off topic : how can I get mt5 srv files from somewhere?

sebastianK:
Off topic : how can I get mt5 srv files from somewhere?
No need for that : just enter the name of the broker you wish in the "add broker" part of the list of brokers, and MT5 will do the rest (the search for all available servers for that name)

pipmagnet:

do we have super trend - or super trend candles for mt5 ?

Check these :

mladen:
No need for that : just enter the name of the broker you wish in the "add broker" part of the list of brokers, and MT5 will do the rest (the search for all available servers for that name)
Found it. Thanks :)

sebastianK:
Found it. Thanks :)
BTW: You can do the same thing using mt4 too (all you need to know is the name of the broker, nothing else)

mladen:

Instead of making extrapolated ema for different indicators, this indicator can be applied to other indicators, so there is no need to write ema extrapolation for those basic indicators. Some indicator will "resist" (when it is not clear which is the first buffer of the indicator), but this version will cover most of the widely used indicators

Hi mladen,

This indicator (ema extrapolated 2.mq5) is really great. Works very well now on MT5. The only thing that bugs me is the long line of numbers that are printed... Please see the atatched. I tried to find the piece of code which is responsible for them and delete this endless line but failed :-( ... still learning... Could you help me get rid of all these numbers please. They are not really useful; I am never reading them, I am only watching the actual lines... Which part of the code should I delete or check-out?

Thanks in advance.

Files:
EMAs.pdf  19 kb

dabiel6:

Hi mladen,

This indicator (ema extrapolated 2.mq5) is really great. Works very well now on MT5. The only thing that bugs me is the long line of numbers that are printed... Please see the atatched. I tried to find the piece of code which is responsible for them and delete this endless line but failed :-( ... still learning... Could you help me get rid of all these numbers please. They are not really useful; I am never reading them, I am only watching the actual lines... Which part of the code should I delete or check-out?

Thanks in advance.

For ema extrapolated, add something like this into OnInit()

for (int i=0;i<7; i++) PlotIndexSetInteger(i,PLOT_SHOW_DATA,false);
Reason: