Metatrader 5 versions of indicators ... - page 15

mladen:

Dll less correlation indicator (it has the Pearson and Spearman rank (auto)correlation now, not just Spearman). Also possibility to have fixed levels added (which can be useful in some cases). Set of available prices is also upgraded to have all the recent price types

Upgraded version. Along with other things, now it includes alerts, is made multi time frame. Also some code optimization has been performed and some visual changes have been made for easier state change spotting

mladen:

Upgraded version. Along with other things, now it includes alerts, is made multi time frame. Also some code optimization has been performed and some visual changes have been made for easier state change spotting

A lot of new mt5 stuff. Filling in the gaps?

nbtrading:
A lot of new mt5 stuff. Filling in the gaps?
Not the gaps. But simply decided to put an end to what was going on : I hate two-file multi time frame indicators (for multiple reasons). And since there is no reason whatsoever (except my inertia to solve some basic multi time frame dilemmas when using mt5) decided to put an end to stepping back with mt5 in some parts of coding and to put it on the same path we have reached with mt4

Hi Mladen,

in Mt4 we found very good components to work with divergences

Could these components be converted to Mt5 ? 

sample

https://c.forex-tsd.com/forum/115/rsi_divergence_v2.01_alerts.mq4 

https://c.forex-tsd.com/forum/115/cci_divergence_v1.01_alerts.mq4

https://www.mql5.com/en/code/download/8655/DiverStoch.mq4

the most important to me is RSI and CCI..

and stochastic I use a little

thank you 

Absolute strength indicator upgraded ...

It is using the latest set of averages (37 types), the latest set of prices (22 types),  uses 3 types of calculation. Also it is having alerts and is multi time frame already.

As of calculating ways : the absolute strength was originally developed by igorad. But this indicator is very different from the original version - and that is not just because of the different average types or price types it is using. The only mode that is the same as the original is the "rsi mode". Stochastic and the high/low mode are different from the original had and are going to remain different. The purpose of these versions is not to mimic the existing versions, but to add some new to possible usage, and probably some new methods are going to be added in that same manner

As of usage - I think that the usage is straight forward from the look of it : it is a classical bulls to bears trend way of usage and the alerts are organized the same way.

mladen:

It is using the latest set of averages (37 types), the latest set of prices (22 types),  uses 3 types of calculation. Also it is having alerts and is multi time frame already.

As of calculating ways : the absolute strength was originally developed by igorad. But this indicator is very different from the original version - and that is not just because of the different average types or price types it is using. The only mode that is the same as the original is the "rsi mode". Stochastic and the high/low mode are different from the original had and are going to remain different. The purpose of these versions is not to mimic the existing versions, but to add some new to possible usage, and probably some new methods are going to be added in that same manner

As of usage - I think that the usage is straight forward from the look of it : it is a classical bulls to bears trend way of usage and the alerts are organized the same way.

Nice. Thanks :)

mladen:

Dear Mladen

Is it possible to create an MT4 version ?  thanks.

PippoInzaghi:

Dear Mladen

Is it possible to create an MT4 version ?  thanks.

PippoInzaghi

Yes, it is in a process of being made

mladen:

PippoInzaghi

Yes, it is in a process of being made

great, thank you in advance.

mladen:

I see now

You have to use this one (it is upgraded to be compatible with the new metatrader 5 builds too - the same changes as in new metatrader 4 builds)

mladen:

Use the attached (it has an option to turn the coloring to that mode too)

Hi Mladen,

(xvolume 1.01.mq5)

Could this component make has a option to use volume projection in the last bar?

for example:

color projection bar = gray (or by choice)

number of bars for projection = last 3 (or by choice) 

the last volume "bar" will plotted in real time using the projection by time and last X volumes bar

Reason: