Elite indicators - metatrader 5 version :) - page 54

FXSurf:
This would be really great if you could add MTF function.

FXSurf

Here is a multi time frame version

mladen:

FXSurf

Here is a multi time frame version

Its a fitting channel , right ?

Jourabchi:
Its a fitting channel , right ?

That is centered TMA.

Detailed description of all it does (and how) can be found here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181241

mladen:

That is centered TMA.

Detailed description of all it does (and how) can be found here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181241

Thank you.

Rsi of macd with fibonacci levels

This rsi can calculate one of the 6 types of rsi :

• "regular" RSI
  • RSX
  • Haris' RSI
  • Cuttler's RSI
  • Rapid RSI
  • Slow RSI

Using macd as an input. When using macd it depends on the setting of the macd signal line period if it is going to calculate rsi of a "pure macd" (signal line <= 1) or of a signal line (signal line period > 1). Fibonacci levels are drawn in the selected channel

PS: indicator is already a multi time frame version

PPS: one word for testing multi time frame version on weekends using metatrader 5 : since metatrader 5 does not work the same way as mt4, if you are using higher time frame on mt5 and the indicator does not appear on the chart, simply select the "refresh" from the chart menu and it will be displayed

New version of Aroon

This version has updated price choice, is made multi time frame and has the usual set of alerts now. Some more visual changes done.

Files:
Aroon 1.2.mq5  29 kb

Upgraded Aroon oscillator

Same as the Aroon indicator, new choices of prices added, made it multi time frame with alerts. Also some visual changes made (in order to make easier to spot the state of the Aroon oscillator changes)

PS: this version has filters (for prices, values or both) - that way some interesting results can be achieved

Files:

Tigra:
There is no such version for metatrader 4 (it was not made)

mladen:

Rsi of macd with fibonacci levels

This rsi can calculate one of the 6 types of rsi :

• "regular" RSI
  • RSX
  • Haris' RSI
  • Cuttler's RSI
  • Rapid RSI
  • Slow RSI

Using macd as an input. When using macd it depends on the setting of the macd signal line period if it is going to calculate rsi of a "pure macd" (signal line <= 1) or of a signal line (signal line period > 1). Fibonacci levels are drawn in the selected channel

PS: indicator is already a multi time frame version

PPS: one word for testing multi time frame version on weekends using metatrader 5 : since metatrader 5 does not work the same way as mt4, if you are using higher time frame on mt5 and the indicator does not appear on the chart, simply select the "refresh" from the chart menu and it will be displayed

Is it just me or is mt5 glitchy as all heck?

I do refresh as you mentioned but some just fail to plot/render. "Step Stochastic" indi refuses to plot a daily in a lower TF (ie 4h), "averages - mtf" refuses to plot unless i change the calculation period and then change it back. 

FXSurf:

Is it just me or is mt5 glitchy as all heck?

I do refresh as you mentioned but some just fail to plot/render. "Step Stochastic" indi refuses to plot a daily in a lower TF (ie 4h), "averages - mtf" refuses to plot unless i change the calculation period and then change it back. 

Use the newer versions and test those

Seems that older mtf mode that worked with earlier builds of mt5 are not working as they used to

Reason: