One more average ... - page 6

Edit: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX! Please see post below

Hi,

I was wondering if is it possible to display the MTF Guppy OMA Oscillator lines on the main chart instead of a separate window?

mladen:
Jim Here you go
alertsOnLinesCross-> alert when GMMA crosses signal linealertsOnGmmaZeroCross-> alert when GMMA crosses zero line

alertsOnSignalZeroCross-> alert when signal line crosses zero line

The rest of the parameters is usual : with alertsOnCurrentyou choose to alert on current (still opened) or previous ( closed ) bar

Also, this one does not need an external OMA (it calculates the values internally without a call to an external indicator)

PS: while I was posting you changed your post to make mtf too. So here is a mtf version too (alerts included in it too)

regards

mladen

sorry.............figured out my request............

Mr tools

mrtools:
This is oma trendstrength channel mtf with alerts!

Please Could you put all the indicator that you are using in this picture.

this looks very nice.

I want to test for manual trading.

kokoriso7:
Please Could you put all the indicator that you are using in this picture.

this looks very nice.

I want to test for manual trading.

Sure here's the indicators have since changed to the regular TMA bands with non lag Atr, but in the picture was using TMA Abands with separate updeviation and downdeviation settings.

Files:
ts_oma_sys..rar  28 kb

Colored OMA bands ?

Hi, Mr.Tools ! Thank you for your contribution!

Could you share, please, your indicator from the main chart window ?

Mikhael Pankov:
Hi, Mr.Tools ! Thank you for your contribution! Could you share, please, your indicator from the main chart window ?

Sure its kind of a take off of the commercial HAMA System but its much better IMHO using Elite and Advanced Elite indicators this version its just Heiken Ashi Jurik with a jurik high low band.

Files:

Hi Mrtools,

Can you code non lag ATR with bands and with arrows?I only have the dynamic version of non lag ATR.Thank you.

mrtools:
Here you go Biddick.Check out this picture of audusd on hourly timeframe!

thank you very much.

"Trend Strength oma channel"

Anyone have a website ... or how to use "Trend Strength oma channel"

price moves, ...the white line FOR LOOKS THAT IS DELAYED FOR ESTABLISHING THE END OF THE TREND ...

when change TRENDLINE...the white line, or end the TRENDLINE ?

Files:
Reason: