One more average ... - page 9

mladen,

When you have some time, can we look at this idea: make the bands of oma-envelopes based on atr?

At current indicator, the bands are 'fixed' according to settings in the indicator.

I'd like to keep those settings, but I'd love to see what happens if the bands would be widened/narrowed by ATR.

Hope this makes sense.

Cheers, Snow

Files:

Thanks mladen...excellent and amazingly fast...!

Tried it myself but got caught up in the code, will see how you did it for learning purposes.

Have a great weekend, San

mrtools:
Hi Gorick,

Check out this one, just using oma, looks very smooth and fast, especially on multitimeframe, also added alerts on slope or zero line cross and arrows the same way.

oma_macd_mtfalertsarrows.mq4

Hi Mr. Tools or Mladen, could you consider creating a QQE indicator out of the OMA indicator above? Please, thanks for your consideration!!

One more average RSI ...

This is an indicator similar to averages RSI except that this one uses One more average for the purpose of calculation. Apart from bringing smoothness to the rsi value, due to the adaptive ability of one more average, it maintains fast response even for low "Speed" values of one more average

As an example - orange is one more average RSI and green is same period RSI (from the example one more thing becomes obvious - this indicator is not an oma smoothed RSI, but a different way of internal rsi calculation) :

Files:

One more average QQE

rayphua:
Hi Mr. Tools or Mladen, could you consider creating a QQE indicator out of the OMA indicator above? Please, thanks for your consideration!!

rayphua

Try out this one

Some words of explanation : since the basis of QQE indicator is RSI, it seemed appropriate to make an QQE using the latest one more average rsi. So, this one does not use "classical" rsi in calculation but instead oma rsi.

This is the result of it (unlike the "classical" one due to adaptive nature of one more average it seems that t is better to use longer rsi periods of this QQE) :

Files:

mladen:
rayphua

Try out this one

Some words of explanation : since the basis of QQE indicator is RSI, it seemed appropriate to make an QQE using the latest one more average rsi. So, this one does not use "classical" rsi in calculation but instead oma rsi.

This is the result of it (unlike the "classical" one due to adaptive nature of one more average it seems that t is better to use longer rsi periods of this QQE) :

Hi Mladen, think you could possibly add multitimeframe to this? Thanks so much!!

mladen:
Was already working on multi time frame version of it when you posted so here it is. Happy trading

Mladen, thanks for the speedy work!

And to finish the rsx 3 story and different types of price pre-filtering

This version is using one more average for price pre-filtering. Again, in adaptive mode, it leaves far behind the "regular" averages and it seems that with similar parameters it is faster than the jurik smoothing using version. Along with a posibility to fine tune one more averages "speed" it becomes a kind of universal price pre-filtered rsx

Files:

mladen:
And to finish the rsx 3 story and different types of price pre-filtering This version is using one more average for price pre-filtering. Again, in adaptive mode, it leaves far behind the "regular" averages and it seems that with similar parameters it is faster than the jurik smoothing using version. Along with a posibility to fine tune one more averages "speed" it becomes a kind of universal price pre-filtered rsx

Mladen:

Can you add the RSX3 OMA from above as another option to the indicator on post 1865:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179807

Thanks

thorcmt:
Mladen:

Can you add the RSX3 OMA from above as another option to the indicator on post 1865:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179807

Thanks

thorcmt

I hope that I understood correctly : in this version I added one more average price pre filtering in the rsioma calculation. Here is one example :

Reason: