One more average ... - page 2

at the best:
Thank you for sharing you system

ummm i will see how i can get the idea of trading and best TF fo it

Once againg appreciate you sharing

With all respect,

If you have any trouble getting template to work let me know(may have missed indicator), another thing forgot to add SSAofprice needs SSAlibrary and dll file to work it is posted in regular elite indicators thread should be around next to last page, also make sure to allow dll imports.

For dll and library file check here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general post 968

professional

mrtools:
Attaching my template and rest of the indicators, there's so many indicators because 1 calls one which calls another etc. To be honest have a long weekend off from work and have been playing with these new toys Mladen and Igorad have kindly provided us. In my real trading just been using the volume indicator, the bands, and a indicator developed in a private group and is not to be shared. But to give you an idea been studying VSA the last couple months and still not even close to getting it down yet, but check out the volume indicator in the picture, look on 11/16 at 14:00 the red bar, now 2 bars or hours later the upspike that came out of the bands according to VSA this is professional money in the trade and all ready in sell mode(they make these spike to fake you into thinking buy now), anyway this is for another thread someday when i am confident enough to teach it. Always love it when I hear or read someone saying no volume in Forex Don't want to get into this much more because this is Mladen's Oma thread "Sorry"

Tools,

Congratulations for your exceptional use of better volume with all the other indicators in order to understand what "is" happening before taking a trade.

Believe me,everytime I have started a thread,I have found that I have been the one learning most from it,so,don`t be shy,just start it and enjoy the ride.

Mladen,sorry for the "off thread" comments,but you know better than me that Tools deserved recognition for his generous postings

Regards

S

One More Average and Ichimoku cloud

What an incredible tool!! I love this. The very first thing I tried was setting it to -1.5 at a length of 26. It seemed like every time price crossed the line a good trend was starting. I then added the Ichimoku indicator and there was an interesting chart. I know a lot of traders like to enter positions when price opens above or below the Ichimoku cloud. The OMA with these settings mimics the cloud. It runs right down the middle. Very cool. Maybe an alert when price opens above or below the OMA?

Files:

tinear10,

Thank you for sharing your settings and your way of using it Frankly, I have never thought of it the way you use it and I must admit that it is a fresh look at it

As of alerts - will do something, but I would like to suggest in advance something : if we use "pure price" in alert, we are probably going to have a lot of alerts in times when the price is "dancing" around the OMA. I think that instead of "pure price" we should use something like Gaussian filter or a two pole smoother instead of price (they are fast enough and they do not to lag significantly), and that way reduce the "false alarms"

Anyway, as soon as a make something usable, will post it here

regards

mladen

tinear10:
What an incredible tool!! I love this. The very first thing I tried was setting it to -1.5 at a length of 26. It seemed like every time price crossed the line a good trend was starting. I then added the Ichimoku indicator and there was an interesting chart. I know a lot of traders like to enter positions when price opens above or below the Ichimoku cloud. The OMA with these settings mimics the cloud. It runs right down the middle. Very cool. Maybe an alert when price opens above or below the OMA?

Guppy OMA

A mod of Mladen's Guppy oscillator using Mladen's OMA

Files:

Thank you mladen, really appreciate your efforts.

regards,

thanks mladen really appreciated

dmx

Thanks Mladen

Reason: