A better triple screen - page 2

Todays trades

I will post here todays results , this is all todays set ups.

9.30 AM

AUDJPY - 15-60-240

15 MINUTE - TREND

60 MINUTE - 15 MOVING FASTER THAN 60 MINUTE

240 MINUTE - 15 AND 60 MOVING IN THE SAME DIRECTION

ENTRY - 83.46

EXIT - 83.62

PROFIT +12 PIPS

AUDJPY - 15-60-240

15 MINUTE - TREND

ENTRY - 83.69

EXIT - 84.03

PROFIT +31

AUDJPY - 15-60-240

15 MINUTE - TREND

ENTRY 84.03

EXIT - TRADE OPEN

CURRENTLY MOVED TO +16 PIPS

CLOSED @ 80.12 +9 AUDJPY MOVED INTO A CORRECTION AGAINST THE CURRENT TREND

AUDUSD

15 MINUTE - TREND

ENTRY 92.31

EXIT 92.57

PROFIT +23

AUDUSD

15 MINUTE - TREND

ENTRY 92.77

EXIT - OPEN TRADE

CURRENTLY +14

CLOSED AT 92.77 -3 SPREAD

PRICE HAS MOVED INTO RETRACEMENT

OIL

60 MINUTE - TREND

240 MINUTE - 60 MOVING FASTER THAN 240 MINUTE

DAILY - 60 AND 240 MOVING IN THE SAME DIRECTION

ENTRY 76.82

EXIT OPEN

TRADE MOVED TO 77.83 SO FAR +99 PIPS

STILL OPEN SO FAR +129

WTI

60 MINUTE - TREND

240 MINUTE - 60 MOVING FASTER THAN 240 MINUTE

DAILY - 60 AND 240 MOVING IN THE SAME DIRECTION

ENTRY 78.84

EXIT OPEN

TRADE MOVED TO 77.83 SO FAR +116 PIPS

CLOSED @ 80.09 +210 PIPS

Any member of admin is welcome to verify the results

Any one struggling with thier trading pm me for more details.

bubble

PS STOPS AS USUAL ARE BELOW/ABOVE THE LOWEST/HIGHEST POINT OF THE RETRACEMENT BELOW/ABOVE ENTRY

Todays charts

USDJPY

The 60 minute is showing a downtrend

The 240 is in an uptrend and showing the 60 min as a retracement

The daily is in a downtrend and showing the uptrend on the 240 as a retracement.

Possibly the daily down trend will continue but we need some confirmation from the daily b4 going short.

Should the 60 minute trend up, we need some confirmation from the 240 with the daily already moving in the right direction.

EUUSD

60 minute made a single swing up to a new high and the current wave subdived on the 15 minute

240 is in an uptrend

daily in an uptrend

should the 60 minute break the recent high this will take us back into a 60 minute trend ,we can take entries on the 60 minute retraces or look for the first wave up to subdivide on the 15 minute

GOLD

60 minute is in an uptrend ,currently retracing

240 is in a single swing up as the low of the prior up trend was taken out , subdividing on the lower timeframe.

daily in uptrend

Looking to the 60 minute retrace to take a long

These are not forecasts, action is taken dependant on which way the price action develops

bubble

Charts - continued

GBPUSD

60 MINUTE

After the recent trend down which was a correction from the higher timeframe,cable moved up in a single swing which subdivided on the 15 minute.

240 is in an uptrend but has not moved significantly past the prior swing high and is not giving confirmation yet for longs , the uptrend looks weak.

Daily is in downtrend and we have a single swing up fairly deep retrace upwards at the moment so direction is up

I will be waiting for the 60 minute to break up above the recent highs and take retraces here long or watch the break to subdivide on the lower timeframe, problem here is the 240 as the current break out into a trend looks weak so need confirmation here b4 doing anything.

bubble

These are not forecasts, action is taken dependant on which way the price action develops

Charts continued

USDCHF

60 minute- single swing down which subdived 15 min and gave a trade during the asian session.

240 minute - down trend and 60 moving down faster than 240

Daily - down trend 60 and 240 moving with the daily

At the moment the 60 min is in a rectracement from the single swing down here.

Should the recent lows be broken this will take us back into the downtrend so we can take retracements on the 60 once the trend resumes or once the low on the 60 is broken wait for a trend on the 15 minute and take retracement from here.

This is not a forecast , price action will determine the action we take

bubble

Gold - retracement and entry

GOLD

The retracement came in with a continuation signal @ 1064.27 , there is a gap to the prior swing high this can and i stress the word "can" be an indication of a fast move up.

The trade has moved from entry up 2.23 dollars .

The gold trade reversed and we ended up with a losing trade, as i have said before when the trend ends we will hit either a losing trade or small profit if the retest allows.

bubble

Triple screen live preview

INVITATION TO ALL MEMBERS OF FOREX TSD

TRIPLE SCREEN TRADING SYSTEM LIVE PREVIEW

I WOULD LIKE TO INVITE ALL MEMBERS OF FOREX TSD TO THE FIRST

TRIPLE SCREEN TRADING SYSTEM LIVE PREVIEW

FRIDAY 23 OCTOBER 2009

11 AM AND 2PM

The previews will take place on the above date and times, i have split the previews into 2 sessions to allow traders from both the european and us session a chance to see the system in action.

Please register your interest by pm or email me through tsd.

A video preview will also be available after to those unable to make the live session.

bubble

Interested in method

Hi Bubble,

I am a new member and don't seem to be able to PM you - I would like to attend the overview tomorrow and get more details.

Thanks

Forgot to say - could you PM me as I can't contact you - thanks

Preview cancelled

Due to lack of interest i have decided to cancel the preview

thank you

bubble

Phase 2 - The sidebars

PHASE 2 - THE SIDEBARS

During phase 1 we are watching for a trend to develop and i discussed this using the analogy of the steps to a ladder.

Now we need the sidebars for the steps to be able to climb the ladder safely and we can view these using the next time frame higher which in our AUDJPY example from phase 1 would be the 240 minute as we started on the 60 minute.

Another way to think of it is that our ladder is of the extending type and each timeframe has a ladder so we need our steps from the 60 minute to be extending up over the the next higher timeframe.

In trading terms this just serves to confirm that the trend from phase 1 is moving faster and in the same direction as the next higher timeframe or phase 2.

Take a look at the chart below "the sidebars"

See how the ladder now has 2 sides with the steps in the middle or if you like the 60 minute is extending over the 240 minute the lines are there to replace the indicators , the indicators i use show us in a very nice way on the chart what is happening in each of the phases with no guesswork ,no gut instinct needed or feeling or any of that kind of nonsense.

Now its just a case of making sure that the ladder is proped up in the same direction as the daily in our case.

bubble

PS. TAKE A LOOK AT CABLE 60-240-DAILY ALREADY MOVED SOME 70 PIPS DOWN FOR A NICE TRIPLE SCREEN TRADE

EURGBP 60-240-DAILY , A VERY NICE SET UP

Reason: