Good System Needs an EA!! Please Help!! - page 2

I need coding for an EA again please. Pretty simple I hope.

Here's the parameters:

Daily Chart,

150 Simple Moving Avg is the long/short filter (applied to the close)

Risk is 5% of account equity per trade

Initial stops are 2x the current 15 day ATR.

For longs, price has to breakout 5 pips above the highest high of the last 21 days with a buy stop, this is if and only if the breakout point is above the 150 SMA.

For shorts, price has to break down 5 pips lower than the lowest low of the last 21 days, this is if and only if the entry point is below the 150 SMA.

Although initial stops are 2x the current 15 day ATR, the stop must trail up to lock in profits as the trade moves in the desired direction...

The stop shall become an 11 day trailing stop -5 pips for longs. ONLY WHEN THE LOWEST LOW OF THE LAST 11 DAYS -5 PIPS IS HIGHER THAN THE INITIAL STOPLOSS.

The stop loss for shorts shall become the highest high of the last 11 days +5 pips. ONLY WHEN THE HIGHEST HIGH OF THE LAST 11 DAYS +5 PIPS IS LOWER THAN THE INITIAL STOPLOSS.

Thanks in advance for all of your help.

Ufukkirim, here's an example for ya

ufukkirim:
could you explain it more pls.

you may put some pic. so we can understand better..

regards

Hope this gives you a nice visual on what's going on in the H1 timeframe.

Files:
macdrsi.gif  16 kb

Hi every body in here

Sir cja and any body who can progrm in here i have this system that has almost 4files in together when plugn into the chart 

Now my idea is that for anyone who can program well then plz try to make the files to be in one single file so as to simplify the plugin in the chart and also after that...
Turn the file into an ea to where it will only open buy trade after the close of a 1st bullish bar in the support zone that it will draw and with the up arrow formed and vice versa to the sell trades.

Other things includes  tp & sl to be in a form of %(risk reward ratio) of the account balance eg,tp 10% sl,4% 
Trailling sl, number of trades, multi currency trading only for the 10 currencies present at the market watch list, also an int setting for ea comment name writting,....etc

Also the ea should show each and everything as how files shows meaning the trend lines and res & sup zones

Files:

ahillsdale:
You are the genius brother the formula is super great.
Thanks too cja for the ea making

yerryking #:
You are the genius brother the formula is super great.
Thanks too cja for the ea making
But alittle modification dear brothers i think for the buy rule the rsi 21period should start fro the cross above the 45 level and close trades only when that rsi comes back and crosses below the 55level and vice verca to sell trades 

Thus all but on other sides it should remain the same.

Thanks.

Reason: