This is for Every Single Forex Trader...Take a Peek

There is a new site in beta that combines LIVE trading with social networking.

Exclusively for forex traders.

No forum, so not in any competition with forex-tsd. But I will say it has helped me Tremendously with all aspects of trading.

Currensee | Trade Together

Join teams and view trades LIVE as they happen from your team members. Discuss ideas through chat and view performance of traders.

Just a few cool features.

SEE the attachment for a SCREEN capture.

It's Completely free to join.

You DO need to be with one of these brokers.

FXCM

dbFX

Velocity (Forex.com)

FXDD

IBFX

MB Trading

to use the site though.

***IF YOU ARE GOING TO SIGN up with FXCM, please use the IB link from Currensee! For CURRENSEE members, you only need to deposit $300 with FXCM. Much appreciated. (I can send you the link)

This site is going to be HUGE as all of you can imagine.

I can only invite 50 people at a time due to beta testing the stress on the servers.

For the beta, Please only active forex traders contact me..it's the only way to properly get the system tested. If you're not actively placing trades, please wait until beta is over.

And if you know anybody else who would be interested, let me know!

Every single forex trader is going to want to be a part of this...that's my prediction. It's the future of Forex trading.

Don't use the beta link on the site!...it takes alot longer to get signed up and somebody has to contact you. Bypass all that with a link I send you. Just send me a PM!

I'm actually working with the website.

Best of Luck to all,

JT

EDIT: this may have ended up getting posted in the wrong forum

Files:
currensee.gif  67 kb

None of these Brokers

What happen to others that do not use these brokers you stated? For me, I use alpari

Good question..

they are adding 4 new brokers this week and constantly adding more.

I will have to check but it seemed like alpari was coming real soon.

If your broker is not on the list, you must sign up for one that is.

ThankS

J

note- I just got off an online meeting with the developer/programmer and the new features he was showing me were AmAzing..

Stuff that's not being done ANYwhere else. That screencap above is junk compared to what's coming.

Only groups of 50 allowed to sign up at a time...I've already sent out a few sign up links to people. It automatically closes at 50 until the next round.

Don't wait if you're interested, it is FREE.

ACTIVE Traders PLease! We need to test the entire system.

THe broker being added SOON are..

I-Trade

Ikon

Alpari

PFG Best

Gain MT4

I've met with the developer/programmer online to see upcoming features...

and it's going to make that current screen capture above look like Garbage.

Really cool stuff coming!

Did I Mention is was

FREE

Try it and don't like it, just cancel your account.

I think if you join, you won't be leaving though

EDIT: I look at this link i have and think that this is looking like some kinda FOREX MLM plan, LOL

actually, it's not....I'm just doing some marketing for the site. There is no referral plan or pyramid type make money on people

I am interested would you please send me the invitation?

Thanks!

How do I get an invite?

I can't seem to click to profiles for contact info..

But just send an email to cinminroll@aol.com

and I'll send you that link. or just send me a message on here.

Try it out, Tell your friends, Give FEEDBACK of course..they're always trying to incorporate good ideas into the site.

and Have FUN!

I'll post some more here after the Webinar today at 3pm.

Also, for you Experienced traders with alot of followers...you can setup your account and only allow the students that you want to follow your trades live.

There is much opportunity there for setting up your own group.

To Your Success

New site changes and improvements should go into affect in the next few days..

I get some screen caps so you can all see exactly what's going on.

I did want to clear one thing up..somebody asked me about "Everybody getting to see what you're doing???"

That's not the case, you can choose if you want the entire community to see what you're doing or Only the people you invite to your team.

THNX

NEW features recently added to site.

Awesome new strategy tracker...see the best ones people are using, NEW pop up information on social indicators(what everybody is trading in the currensee community) and More!

Check a couple screenshot examples

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v134/astrochimp/dashboardscreenshot.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v134/astrochimp/strategyscreenshot.gif

ALSO! Currensee is putting together some Very VALUABLE Freebies together for those who sign up with a broker using currensee as an I.B.(introducing broker)

Learn from and FOLLOW some Fantastic traders for FREE. Pros that get paid if you want to be on their team. See what they do LIVE!

Simple concept is do what the successful traders are doing and become successful yourself. More details on this coming soon.

Again, let me know if you have ANY questions at all.

I've been trading for a few years now and have NEVER Seen a tool as great as this.

ThankS!

best of luck to all

Social Indicators

Something interesting being tested...

one of the many strategies is-placing trades based upon the social indicators, which is what the community is trading and how much TOTAL is being traded on that pair.

There's a little more to the strategy but it's very simple and has shown to be Quite profitable so far.

Could be quite interesting, will watch and report results down the road.

Best of LUCK!!

JT

Reason: