BBOX ADVANCED SCALPING SYSTEm

I improved on Rad's idea of creating 'micro' timeframes on the 1 minute chart much and developed this system that makes it incredibly easy to scalp successfully on the 1 minute timeframe. In this system every hour on the 1min is considered a daily chart, with a high, low, etc.

Unlike most manual trading systems every indicator used in BBOX scalping has an important and irreplaceable role - there is no eye candy here although the chart might be appealing to the eye. One indicator in particular that has been developed specifically for this system is the BBOX Tickspeed indicator which not only plots every tick impulse and direction on the chart but also displays the relative frequency of the ticks allowing a trader to determine the most minute thrusts of momentum and therefore can be used pinpoint the precise moments when a trade should be entered or exited - considered along with the other indicators of course. Pinpointing movement impulses is essential when working with smaller timeframes and we have developed unique ways to do just that.

How it is Employed

In all this strategy takes into consideration 3 timeframes (1m, 5m, and 60m). The first two are for the actual scalping and the third 60min timeframe provides an important perspective and frames each trade setup. This system is particularly tuned to the GBPUSD currency pair but can be used with any pair after minor settings adjustments given that the pair has a necessary amount of volitility and a large enough daily range. I prefer the GBPUSD because if provides the perfect pairing of volitility and almost all times of the day and range - I only use this system with that pair and given the huge amount of trading opportunities this system reveals to a trader only one pair is needed.

The manual along with indicators and template is attached.

Files:
bbox-scalping.zip  1207 kb

Many thanks omargray for sharing. Will definitely have a look

Best rgds

Thanks omargray...I'll try too...

On your chart you can see Swiss Army EA v1.51. Have you attach importance to it?

Kindest regards

how do you avoid the false breakouts, there are too many and the instruction to wait until the nrm makes a stepping decline do not help, if we wait the move is already gone.

omargray:
I improved on Rad's idea of creating 'micro' timeframes on the 1 minute chart much and developed this system that makes it incredibly easy to scalp successfully on the 1 minute timeframe. In this system every hour on the 1min is considered a daily chart, with a high, low, etc.

Unlike most manual trading systems every indicator used in BBOX scalping has an important and irreplaceable role - there is no eye candy here although the chart might be appealing to the eye. One indicator in particular that has been developed specifically for this system is the BBOX Tickspeed indicator which not only plots every tick impulse and direction on the chart but also displays the relative frequency of the ticks allowing a trader to determine the most minute thrusts of momentum and therefore can be used pinpoint the precise moments when a trade should be entered or exited - considered along with the other indicators of course. Pinpointing movement impulses is essential when working with smaller timeframes and we have developed unique ways to do just that.

How it is Employed

In all this strategy takes into consideration 3 timeframes (1m, 5m, and 60m). The first two are for the actual scalping and the third 60min timeframe provides an important perspective and frames each trade setup. This system is particularly tuned to the GBPUSD currency pair but can be used with any pair after minor settings adjustments given that the pair has a necessary amount of volitility and a large enough daily range. I prefer the GBPUSD because if provides the perfect pairing of volitility and almost all times of the day and range - I only use this system with that pair and given the huge amount of trading opportunities this system reveals to a trader only one pair is needed.

Sorry my friend, but your system looks so complicated for scalping.

Quick profit

Nice $110 scalp today. The system is not very complicated but everyone has their preference. As far as the NMR taking too long to create a stepping configuration - I understand your frustration because it looks like you are missing many trades but this system is not to capture every single trading opportunity but just the ones that will be the least risky to get into and out of. Here is the trade from today, it would be perfect except the nmr20 was just about to create a stepping config and I went in just before it did but after you trade this for a while you will pick up on the subtle nuances also:

Files:
untitled.gif  1766 kb

BBox

I disagree, I like the system in general. There are few things

I have adjusted for myself but.... could you provide an RMI

that has an alert for level cross, of course 0.15 and

0.85 default? This can tell us when to really start paying

close attention if you have other charts up or are doing

something else.. an alert that tells what pair of the level

cross would be very helpful!

GF

omargray:

How it is Employed

Rmi alert request

If anyone can help to provide an RMI indicator with an alert as generousforex has requested it would be much appreciated

Follow up...

Omargray, thank you, let me ask you though, I think this really could be very good, how about instead (if we could make it happen) just one indicator that shows 5 colors, red for a best conditions to look for a short, magenta for just ok conditions for a short, green for best conditions for a long and yellowgreen for ok conditions for a long, and yellow for no trade. This could be easily done with a new indicator that reads the 5 min NMR and see it is setup best or not good for either type of trade, the current 1 min to see if its best or ok or not good for a trade and the rmi position. If all 3 are best this bar would be red or green for a best condition long or short, if just all three ok, then magenta or yellow green, and then if all 3 or any of them are not at least ok, then yellow. Easily read the position of these three indicators and be able to focus on other things

to make this system really much easier to master and therefore much more effective.

A concept to mull over and hopefully someone could help achieve, it would be a huge

benefit.

GF

PS: If anyone can please supply a simple level cross alert for the rmi indicator,

in the mean time, PLEASE DO!

omargray:
If anyone can help to provide an RMI indicator with an alert as generousforex has requested it would be much appreciated
Files:
rmi.mq4  4 kb

modifications for eurjpy

Has anyone tried any modifications for use on the eurjpy pair?

Reason: