BBox Advanced Scalping System

The BBOX Scalping system employs a revolutionary concept at its core that enables a trader to view small timeframes in an entirely new perspective. Imagine that every hour on a one minute chart is a complete day and the highs and lows of this 'day' have all the implications of a real daily chart. This is the innovative new perspective that this system uses to take advantage of scalping opportunities within every hour in the most accurate and profitable way.

Unlike most manual trading systems every indicator used in BBOX scalping has an important and irreplaceable role - there is no eye candy here although the chart might be appealing to the eye. One indicator in particular that has been developed specifically for this system is the BBOX Tickspeed indicator which not only plots every tick impulse and direction on the chart but also displays the relative frequency of the ticks allowing a trader to determine the most minute thrusts of momentum and therefore can be used pinpoint the precise moments when a trade should be entered or exited - considered along with the other indicators of course. Pinpointing movement impulses is essential when working with smaller timeframes and we have developed unique ways to do just that.

How it is Employed

In all this strategy takes into consideration 3 timeframes (1m, 5m, and 60m). The first two are for the actual scalping and the third 60min timeframe provides an important perspective and frames each trade setup. This system is particularly tuned to the GBPUSD currency pair but can be used with any pair after minor settings adjustments given that the pair has a necessary amount of volitility and a large enough daily range. I prefer the GBPUSD because if provides the perfect pairing of volitility and almost all times of the day and range - I only use this system with that pair and given the huge amount of trading opportunities this system reveals to a trader only one pair is needed.

The full system manual with indicators and templates is attached to this post.

Files:
BBOX-SCALPING.zip  1207 kb

Thank you for sharing this method here... I look forward to read this topic when i get some free time.

Thank again.

Hi,

I saw your system in other forum and is very good but a little complicated, if you make just one indicator showing the buy and sell signals Ill be very interested.

Pablo

Reason: