I need MT4 scalping EA

Please I want two Automated Systems for Metatrader 4. Ready made systems that conform to this principle are welcome

1. I want a scalping system which is based on arbitrage. It should be able to take advantage of arbitrage opportunities of two or more brokers with very low risk.

2. I want a scalping EA that can trade on the major currency pairs that work on both 1M and 5M time frames. It should trade on volatility of every market opening sessions. It should not trade in sideways zones. It should have proper money management rules which can also be changed at the same time.

I hope my ideas may be considered possible and transferred into an automated system.

thanks.

brightak47:

Please I want two Automated Systems for Metatrader 4. Ready made systems that conform to this principle are welcome

1. I want a scalping system which is based on arbitrage. It should be able to take advantage of arbitrage opportunities of two or more brokers with very low risk.

2. I want a scalping EA that can trade on the major currency pairs that work on both 1M and 5M time frames. It should trade on volatility of every market opening sessions. It should not trade in sideways zones. It should have proper money management rules which can also be changed at the same time.

I hope my ideas may be considered possible and transferred into an automated system.

thanks.

This is a MQL5 forum. You should request in MQL4 forum.
MQL4: automated forex trading, strategy tester and custom indicators with MetaTrader
  • www.mql4.com
MQL4: automated forex trading, strategy tester and custom indicators with MetaTrader

achidayat:
This is a MQL5 forum. You should request in MQL4 forum.

Good one !.

Either learn by reading MQL4 book and online documentation, or ask that EA in job section with specific request than what you ask here (otherwise they may consider you playing around), or subscribe to some MT4 scalping signal in here  , might be the signal seller might be willing to sell the EA - just might be.

Next time ask in MQL4 forum

MQL4 Tutorial
  • book.mql4.com
MQL4 Tutorial

Funny, I see in your profile that you are a signal providers and have a job request :D
Reason: