Aggressive scalp ea - page 47

Order trigger

Hi Jim,

No indicators are used. It only looks for a MA crossing.

Gr. Piet

Hi Jim,

Sorry. I forgot to mention that it looks for a price crossing of a MA.

If the Closing price of the current bar is above MA5 (Open) it triggers a buy. If the Closing price of the current is below MA4 (Open) it triggers a sell.

Hope this helps.

Gr. Piet

batalhadematos:
Great news Ben,

Thank you very much for your cooperation.

We are all looking for best ways to trade this market and for sure you will contribute a lot like always.

Best regards

Paulo

and pop...

BenScoobert:
and pop...

Thanks god...

Nothing personal but I was also tradding escape both live and demo and when yesterday I saw your account on a buy positions I start to get scared since I was driving my EA short only.

The great news is that you will share the way you use escape

Attached is a screenshot of my FxOpen demo account

Regards

Paulo

Files:

batalhadematos:
Hi there,

I am not a mql programmer but looking for the code, it is not a suffix problem since escape works with any currency pair and any suffix. Perhaps a digits problem?

Regards

Paulo

Hello

I am not a programmer, do not know where to go wrong, can you help me?

I am using iamfx the MT4 platform. Five-digit offer.

I would like to test the EA: escape2reversed-2-maxorders escape-easy NO STOP

shisuyu:
Hello

I am not a programmer, do not know where to go wrong, can you help me?

I am using iamfx the MT4 platform. Five-digit offer.

I would like to test the EA: escape2reversed-2-maxorders escape-easy NO STOP

I have downloaded the IamFx mt4 platform and opened a demo account. The problem is on the 5 digits.

You have to add an additional "0" (zero) on some ea fields. If you want a 10 take profit, you must add 100 on the external variable for the ea settings.

For instance, if you want 10 take profit, the "lTakeProfit" and "sTakeProfit" for 4 digits must be 10. FOR THE IAMFX it must be 100.

The same happens with other external variables like lTrailingStop, sTrailingStop, etc.

I have tested and worked fine.

Regards

Paulo

batalhadematos:
I have downloaded the IamFx mt4 platform and opened a demo account. The problem is on the 5 digits.

You have to add an additional "0" (zero) on some ea fields. If you want a 10 take profit, you must add 100 on the external variable for the ea settings.

For instance, if you want 10 take profit, the "lTakeProfit" and "sTakeProfit" for 4 digits must be 10. FOR THE IAMFX it must be 100.

The same happens with other external variables like lTrailingStop, sTrailingStop, etc.

I have tested and worked fine.

Regards

Paulo

Hello batalhadematos

I iamFX the MT4 platform, a modified no good. Can you let me SET file upload reference.

I wish you good luck

shisuyu:
Hello batalhadematos

I iamFX the MT4 platform, a modified no good. Can you let me SET file upload reference.

I wish you good luck

Hi there,

Attached is the escape2reversed-2-maxorders version with an external variable for the Stop Loss value. Change it accordingly.

Also send you a set file for you to test.

I am not an english speaker also, do you speak portuguese or spanish?

Regards

Paulo

Did someone have a chance to review what I stated about using EAs on live micro account on page 42.

Which escape ea or other ea is the best and what settings?

I was trading micro lots of 0.1 and 0.01. It seems that the escape ea from page 1 was working the best (winning trades $100) in the MORNING but after 12 it started to fail causing me to lose $49 in a $50 account.

Please advise which escape ea I should use and the settings?

batalhadematos:
Hi there,

Attached is the escape2reversed-2-maxorders version with an external variable for the Stop Loss value. Change it accordingly.

Also send you a set file for you to test.

I am not an english speaker also, do you speak portuguese or spanish?

Regards

Paulo

Hello batalhadematos

I come from China, thank you very much. I downloaded to the platform in the iamfx test.

Reason: