Aggressive scalp ea - page 33

raj786:
Hello

I tried escapee on demo , its results wer awsome , i opend a demo account with 300$ and after a week it crossed 2000$ mark i was amazed, then i went to give it try on my live account but un fortunately i ended up in total loss

i have attached both the results of demo and live account

Escapee ruiend me

b very careful about escapee

Regards

dear raj and everyone else: this ea is risky like sh**!!! no matter whether you run it on auto or on semi. If you run it on semi you have to have a very straight idear of which way the trend is going and when it is about to turn (even more important!!) I tired all kind of stuff with it and although some persons are having success with it doesn't mean that you will have success with it aswell. If you seriously want to trade this ea on real account, make sure you have:

1. the knowlage of how this ea works (minimum of 3 months trading semi auto with it)

2. an indicator or something that tells you the trend and when it will turn!

3. an added S/L not too big!

4.a small account for the beginning

5.DO NOT GET GREEDY!! this will for sure get you an account whipeout!

I tried this thing on demo as i have said, did some stuff to the code on request but i never (!!) repeat: NEVER gone live with it since my getting of the trend simply sucked big times! get yourself a realy realy good trend indicator or knowlage about technical analisys.

so raj: i am very sorry for your loss, but it was said many times before that this ea is very very risky. I'm realy sorry but i can't help you to improve this ea to work better since i don't know how and honestly I gave up this ea and took a look at the elite section to get better ea's. Realy worth the money guys! give it a try!

So long

regards

surfer

It doesnt work for me!

I am testing It on EURUSD M5 and your AE makes no trade signals.

2010.02.03 17:11:34 2009.08.05 21:32 escape2reversed-2-maxorders EURUSD,M5: OrderSend error 131

surfer90:
I reviewed the code and changed some lines (easy steps... dunno why noone has yet done this....)

In the EA Settings window you will now see "maxtrades". Set it to the value you want it to be. Carefull: EA will only open the set number of trades, not +1 like it was before, i patched that... And the Maxtrades function is not bound to one currency. meaning: if you trade EURUSD and EURCHF, then it will open x trades total, not x/2 EU and x/2 EC

question to coders: possible to fix this by giving different Magics to different currencies?I'm not sure so i didn't imply this. Will do as soon as you say yes (Newdigital?)

Greetz and have fun with it:

OMFG. This is the worst EA what I saw. It is like a scam, because this EA will be always unsucessfull.

How to know which 5 digits and 4 digits broker, what are they different.

jeremymgp:
Thanks for your help, 4-digit version of ISEA is interesting but does anyone have the 5 digit version, I believe it's called:

INVESTIVA SUPER EXPERT ADVISORT (ISEA) FOR 5 DIGITS BROKERS.mq4

Thanks

I'm not really know what's 4 digits brokers and 5 digits brokers ,could some one know to help me understand these ? I'm new in forex trading to learn it ??

Thank a lot ,

mladen:
I don know It keeps its loosing trades open and adds new ones with projected 2 pips take profit. When the loosing ones come together, it goes down (that test took 4 trading days to do that).

lol, know i know why it's called an "aggresive scalper". What a drop!

mianlien:
I'm not really know what's 4 digits brokers and 5 digits brokers ,could some one know to help me understand these ? I'm new in forex trading to learn it ?? Thank a lot ,

Just an example with IBFX (look at the price value on the charts):

4 digit:

5 digit:

Trades:

4 digit:

5 digit:

When the people are talking about "100 pips in profit", or "my EA lost 300 pips" so they are talking about 4 digit pips (example: 10 pips for 4 digit = 100 pips for 5 digit).

Just for information.

Files:
4digit.jpg  45 kb
5digit.jpg  47 kb

newdigital:

When the people are talking about "100 pips in profit", or "my EA lost 300 pips" so they are talking about 4 digit pips (example: 10 pips for 4 digit = 100 pips for 5 digit).

Just for information.

yeah i think this does need to be clarified.

What is the basic logic of this EA? My EA also is aggresive scalper..

multi ea

Hi ive writen this ea, uses 3 indicators over 5 selectable timeframes

Uses heiken Ashi smoothed, EMA12 cross EMa21 (can be changed, and volatility index.

Please donate via Paypal - send me a private msg, if you find it useful

docchiro

Do you have fordward test or back test result with best setting?

Can you share the best setting also?

Thanks

Reason: