Modern Elliot Wave trading using Elwave. - page 26

Hi all, i'm new comer of this thread, but i want to learn more about ELwave, so i try to answer some of your question.

willworknow:
Hi Everyone,

I have been reading your entire thread from the beginning. I would like some input with regards to ELWave or any other software you have/are using.

1. I was wondering are you still using ELWave? What version?

9.5c

2. If not, then what are you using?

3. And most important, what is your impression of it's accuracy?

I think It's accuracy more than 50% (better than a lot of free or E-bay system)

4. How useful is it in your trading?

It's good for trend trading

5. Is it worth using?

Thanks

Now I just use ELwave for confirm my trend ( i must learn a lot from you ). Sorry my English, it's not my language.

Have anyone still using ELWAVE?

This is AUD/USD analyst by ELWAVE:

Files:
audusd050312.jpg  145 kb

Nkune, what settings did you use, modern or classic

philt:
Nkune, what settings did you use, modern or classic

I checked all box in "analyst option". Here is the list of the scan wave for all pair.

Prepare for tomorrow trading.

elwave_scan_results_-_accepted_-_list__daily____conditions__0-0-0_no_information050312all.pdf

Elwave usdcad 12-03-12

USDCAD Sell only, stop@1.0027

CADJPY Buy only@ pull back

Files:

AMP monitor

Hi traders, I see here an interesting topic : Elliott Waves..

I like trade using Harmonic style, but with confirmation methods too.

For this reason I like update myself using an interesting forum linked here : tradingarsenal.com .

I'm here at Forex-TSD because I want to know more about ELLIOTT WAVES, I read something about it here :

Elliott Wave - A comprehensive course COMPLETE

I have a program in my HD called ELWAVE95c, I think it is the same you are describing here in this thread, but.. it is so heavy, don't you? something like 111 Mb, what's your experience using it? Maybe you use something better?

my opinion

Hi, I would like to say that I have tested Elwave 9.5 and:

- program is expensive (for me) and it is very slow (500 000 combinations), even on Intel i5 2,3 GHz processor.

- have NO predictive power at all - it only gives confusion (I have tested it all 2 days on historical data on different securities), lots of confusion.

Think about one thing: why on demo you can't set offset to demo data - you can't test from different points in time?

Don't waste your time and money.

It does work, you juts don't know how to use it.

Elwave 9.6

Dear folks,,

This thread should continue again , and discuss more about ELWAVE analysis on , ongoing process.

Has anyone experienced with 9.6 version software.. Pls share your exp, it would be greatly appreciated..

prat fx trader.

Reason: