Elwave Software

I read a post some time ago of someone who was using metatrader to trade the signals that were coming out of the Elwave Software. Does anyone have any idea as to how this could be done? For my purposes a simple alert to my phone would suffice.

Thanks in Advance

Randy

elwave

rbowles:
I read a post some time ago of someone who was using metatrader to trade the signals that were coming out of the Elwave Software. Does anyone have any idea as to how this could be done? For my purposes a simple alert to my phone would suffice.

Thanks in Advance

Randy

Hi...

I think Elwave Software use only data feed comes from MT4 to find its target...like TradingSolutions software , I've used this TradingSolutions soft with MT4 data feed couple months ago to make chart analysis based on stastical formula or Neural Network but the result more better when I use

custom indicators build in MT4 .

About signal you can have email alert from MT4 to your email server .you can read it with your phone cell if your provider service available

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Anybody knows how to use Elwave? At any time, there is always two different possibilities, going in the opposite direction, with almost the same amount of points. So what does make an alternative more probable than the other one? :-(

Reason: