50 pips a day with real hedgesystem - page 4

The EAs attached on page 3 of this thread will not attach to my chart. Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong? Thank you.

Dreamliner:
The EAs attached on page 3 of this thread will not attach to my chart. Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong? Thank you.

Carlos is trying to code an EA. until that you have to set the trades manually.

THX.

Another Question

Jimbo, I have another question; why did you add in the time filter? In other words, since you are always hedged, why does it matter what time you open your trades?

Why not rather just place orders at any time, then check to see when your orders have closed, then immediately place the next orders? Why 2200 GMT? It doesn't seem to matter when we place orders does it?

IGOR

I cant agree with you more but alas and alack, that is the nature of greed and the thought one can make FAST money easily !

Dont bother learning, developing skills and getting the experience needed, just hold out your hand and expect money to be dropped into it like mommy and daddy giving you your allowence !

PSHAWWWWW !

the martingale system is a GAMBLING method, and NOTHING about forex is GAMBLING, except to those who fit the above classification.

It may look like gambling, but forex is the cleanest, smoothest and most easily predicted market there is next to trading the DOW or Spyders --- it performs, even with news, in a predictable manner TO THOSE WHO UNDERSTAND !

THE REST dont want to learn, they just want mommy to give them their money and let them go out and buy new speakers for their car (which daddy paid for !)

Ive been in forex for 6 years, equities for about 30 and I will stick with the easiest, most profitable and fastest ROI I have ever found !

If newbs were REALLY interested, they could skip college, skip internships and the whole world of working for someone they hated, and get into forex where they would enjoy themselves, have a trophy wife or husband, the 2 mil house, the 2.7654 children in private schools, the Aston Martin for a daily driver with the Ferrari for the weekends (just to blow a few cobwebs out of the brain !) the double breasted blazer and the white wingtips of the international banker, or they could continue to hold out their hands, waiting for the pennies to be deposited !

Do you know WHY only 5% of you will succeed ? Because thats total percentage who will care to LEARN !

When its a business you work in and love, to hear the whinning and desires of the "get rich quick battalion" is a little offputting ---- sorry !

always a bit of a dutch uncle

enjoy and trade well

mp

iGoR:
But are you traders that want to stay here for many years or are you desperatly trying to make a few dollars with the mentallity of a gambler?...

Some of you give the impression that you are realy standing on the edge of beeing absolutly desperate.

Some of you give the impression of giving it a very last attempt of making a few dollars so you could stretch it an other couple of weeks.

Most of you give the impression not to be interested to become real and good traders but only interested in making money as quickly as possible. It doesn't matter with what or how...MONEY is what you need and want and NOW.

I realy feel sorry for all of you ....but on the other hand I hope your accounts get burned as quickly as possible so you can pick-up a normall job again.

iGoR

And all of your statements here simply don't apply. Your statements here are like a man looking at a car and saying, "these jets just don't go very fast. Why would people want to buy them anyway?"

This is not a true martingale (aka "get-rich-quick" scheme), and if you had read the thread in its entirety you would have seen that. This is more of a hedge (hence the title, huh?) with every single loss being offset by a win.

It might be beneficial for people like you to read the thread before posting, it does help.

mp6140:
IGOR

I cant agree with you more but alas and alack, that is the nature of greed and the thought one can make FAST money easily !

Dont bother learning, developing skills and getting the experience needed, just hold out your hand and expect money to be dropped into it like mommy and daddy giving you your allowence !

PSHAWWWWW !

the martingale system is a GAMBLING method, and NOTHING about forex is GAMBLING, except to those who fit the above classification.

It may look like gambling, but forex is the cleanest, smoothest and most easily predicted market there is next to trading the DOW or Spyders --- it performs, even with news, in a predictable manner TO THOSE WHO UNDERSTAND !

THE REST dont want to learn, they just want mommy to give them their money and let them go out and buy new speakers for their car (which daddy paid for !)

Ive been in forex for 6 years, equities for about 30 and I will stick with the easiest, most profitable and fastest ROI I have ever found !

If newbs were REALLY interested, they could skip college, skip internships and the whole world of working for someone they hated, and get into forex where they would enjoy themselves, have a trophy wife or husband, the 2 mil house, the 2.7654 children in private schools, the Aston Martin for a daily driver with the Ferrari for the weekends (just to blow a few cobwebs out of the brain !) the double breasted blazer and the white wingtips of the international banker, or they could continue to hold out their hands, waiting for the pennies to be deposited !

Do you know WHY only 5% of you will succeed ? Because thats total percentage who will care to LEARN !

When its a business you work in and love, to hear the whinning and desires of the "get rich quick battalion" is a little offputting ---- sorry !

always a bit of a dutch uncle

enjoy and trade well

mp

One thing is I always try to read a thread thru but being a trader and not a creator of systems, Im pretty busy most of the time --- perhaps you would like me to go back and count the number of times the word "martingale" appears as to "hedge ??""

YOU have been given valuable advice in my above post, but to you its an insult to your testosterone, answerable ONLY by "its NOT a martingale system" -- YOU SEEM TO MISS THE REST OF THE INFORMATION IN THE POST !

I hedge constantly -- some might say incessently, and I NEVER REPLACE A LOSS WITH A WIN, as that situation never comes up ---- why on earth do you have losses ???

IN FOREX, thats almost an impossibility unless one is blind and cannot tell trend direction, or holds a counter trend trade far longer than they should, which trnslates into not knowing when to take profit.

Forex is all i do, all ive done for years for myself and others, i run a NYS registered financial holding company --- I come to these sites to see whats happening and to offer advice that is of use to traders, usually to get met by someone like you with a swelled head and insufficient experiences ! NOW

after a while it becomes simple to understand why negativity seeps in --- I teach those who WANT to learn and I do not suffer those who dont !

Think and say as you wish, but stick to the subjects i spoke about and stop clouding the issue with garbage ---- if YOU SUFFER A LOSS, YOURE METHOD IS WRONG !

END OF CONVERSATION !!

mp

36 years experience and counting !

Dreamliner:
And all of your statements here simply don't apply. Your statements here are like a man looking at a car and saying, "these jets just don't go very fast. Why would people want to buy them anyway?"

This is not a true martingale (aka "get-rich-quick" scheme), and if you had read the thread in its entirety you would have seen that. This is more of a hedge (hence the title, huh?) with every single loss being offset by a win.

It might be beneficial for people like you to read the thread before posting, it does help.

One thing is I always try to read a thread thru but being a trader and not a creator of systems, Im pretty busy most of the time --- perhaps you would like me to go back and count the number of times the word "martingale" appears as to "hedge ??"" The use of the word, even if it is incorrect (which it is NOT) DOES NOT alter or revoke the information given in my post, only in your mind ! (actually in your desires, because you know i know of what i speak !)

I hedge constantly -- some might say incessently, and I NEVER REPLACE A LOSS WITH A WIN, as that situation never comes up ---- why on earth do you have losses in the first place ???

IN FOREX, thats almost an impossibility unless one is blind and cannot tell trend direction, or holds a counter trend trade far longer than they should, which translates into not knowing when to take profit.

Forex is all i do, all ive done for years for myself and others --- I come to these sites to see whats happening and to offer advice that is of use to traders, usually to get met by someone like you with a swelled head, a load of insecurity and insufficient experiences !

after a while it becomes simple to understand why negativity seeps into my mind --- I teach those who WANT to learn and I do not suffer those who dont and the majority simply dont wish to learn, or a lot more than 5% would make it in this endevor !

Think and say as you wish, but stick to the subjects i spoke about and stop clouding the issue with "one word" garbage that has small relevency to the subject ---- if YOU SUFFER A LOSS, YOURE METHOD IS WRONG !

END OF CONVERSATION !!

mp

Dreamliner:

Wow, aren't you somebody! Personally, I'm not as impressed with you as you are. We all trade here, many of us professionally, some just learning. I've long since learned to stay clear of those who think they are really important.

mp6140:
One thing is I always try to read a thread thru but being a trader and not a creator of systems, Im pretty busy most of the time --- perhaps you would like me to go back and count the number of times the word "martingale" appears as to "hedge ??""

YOU have been given valuable advice in my above post, but to you its an insult to your testosterone, answerable ONLY by "its NOT a martingale system" -- YOU SEEM TO MISS THE REST OF THE INFORMATION IN THE POST !

I hedge constantly -- some might say incessently, and I NEVER REPLACE A LOSS WITH A WIN, as that situation never comes up ---- why on earth do you have losses ???

IN FOREX, thats almost an impossibility unless one is blind and cannot tell trend direction, or holds a counter trend trade far longer than they should, which trnslates into not knowing when to take profit.

Forex is all i do, all ive done for years for myself and others, i run a NYS registered financial holding company --- I come to these sites to see whats happening and to offer advice that is of use to traders, usually to get met by someone like you with a swelled head and insufficient experiences ! NOW

after a while it becomes simple to understand why negativity seeps in --- I teach those who WANT to learn and I do not suffer those who dont !

Think and say as you wish, but stick to the subjects i spoke about and stop clouding the issue with garbage ---- if YOU SUFFER A LOSS, YOURE METHOD IS WRONG !

END OF CONVERSATION !!

mp

Reason: