Please fix this indicator or EA - page 13

paralotnik:
Hi

Could someone figure out how to fix these problems, please...

Problem:

1. EA enters into a trade after cross of K-line and D-line and crossing level 80 or 20 (depends on if sell or buy) (this works great) but is not waiting for the crossing candle to close to activate SL (when this candle crosses up and down a couple times through this level, it results in opening and closing trades losing spread or more!

2. EA does not clos trades that cross the TP level (ie. when in buy should close when D-line cross above 80, or in a sell when D-line crosses the 20 level)

2. EA does not trade if there are any open trades on the same pair even with max number of trades set to 5

I feel like I'm very close to making this EA prfitable so please if someone knows how to fix it--help, please...

try this version

--guyver

iose:
Dear Traders

I was wondering if any of you from gentle soul was willing to settle this indicator as an image file attached ...

Thanks

Try this one

-guyver

Files:
percentage.ex4  10 kb

Interesting ATR script

Sorry for my English , I'm not American. Well , I realized this script but this script isn't working .I would realized an script with this function :

I manually open my position and then start a script with this automatic stop loss move

Files:

Files:
desktop.zip  4 kb

Basket Indicator on Chart Windows?

Hi,

my basket indicator is in a separate window, is it able to put it to the CHART windows and substitute the original candle sticks?

Files:

Scalp EA

Can anyone help me with this ea.. i want put

- max lot

- can open to multiple pair and tf with other ea

- time filter

and what do you think should be.

thank for you help.

Files:
spread.mq4  5 kb

Hello Colored Daily Box - week day

Hello,

I have a request for fixing this indicator - might be helpful for all the community here.

It is daily boxes, different colot for each day, and name of the day (you can adjust it to your native language). Unfortunatelly, the code is broken i guess, so it gave strange results.

I am not a coder, so contribution can be only description of the problems.

1. When opening Affichange Jour.mq4 code, i have found out, that authors tried to modify i-5days.mq4 indicator.So i decided to post both.

Dunno where is mistake, if in original code (i-5days.mq4), or in that version enriched of daily boxes (Affichage JOUR.mq4).

2. However i have noticed slight problems in the original code (example - it appears on all timeframes no matter your choice, eventhough you choose it to appear only on 5min or 15min tmf)

Could somebody fix the Affichange Jour indicator, or create new from i-5days, so we can have daily boxes for every day of the week in different color?

I am posting both codes in attachements

Best regards

J.

P.S. Again, as i am not a coder, dont know, if i ask a lot to put GMT shift (timeshift) option to this code, then it would be perfect tool. But can be added laters.

Files:

Are these valid alerts as per John Carter's EA?

Came across EA based on John Carter's article, at inditraders(DOT)com inditraders(DOT)com/metatrader/1762-mq4-indicators-metatrader.html#post101477]MQ4 Indicators for Metatrader - indiTraders - Forum for the Active Indian Trader

Pl. see images and tell me whether they are valid alerts as per John Carter?

If there is any ambiguity in code pl. correct the code given on the link.Otherwise pl. elaborate it to help in interpreting J.Carter.

EA code/logic is posted for ready reference

Files:
bo1.png  74 kb
bo2.png  73 kb

sFractal EA - Need Help! I get error when compiling

Hello everybody:

I have a trading idea in mind that I wanted to test so I tried to program an Ea of it I so could test it, but I am not a programmer even though I have an idea of how EAs works. So I looked for some EAs here in the free section and in other forums too that were programmed closed to what I want to do and I tried to put them all together, just coping and pasting the part of the codes I need and merge them all in one. After several days trying I just gave up because it give me errors when compiling. The last error is get was an "unbalanced parentheses". If I take the parentheses out, then I get even more errors.

Please, can someone take a look to the code and help me to fix it?

The idea might be good, or maybe it won't work, but I won't know until I can fix and test the Ea.

Thanks a lot

sfractals_v1.mq4

Files:
Reason: