Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 196

marley60:
1. ?

2. I tested with a 4-point-broker, will test it today with a 5-point-broker

3. under the open offline-chart I saw that some of the charts I used have less than 300 bricks - but when I add up the indi-results I end up with 300 - very confusing

I will do some more testing today.

Works perfect now -the mistake I made was that I had it under

Metatrader/experts and under Metatrader/experts/experts and any changes I made in the editor affected the wrong one.

And of course you need more bars on the chart than you want to count.

Thank you very much.

Maybe you can re-write it as an indi once you find the time to do it.

PM'd you

superblacksmith:
Thank you for the system. I will try to make an EA from this and share with you guys. However, I am going for a vacation, so it would take a week for me to complete. I will try my best to code during my vacation.

I've PM'd you!

I have a gud news

GUYS , ON PAGE 190 POST NO 1899 I WROTE SOMETHING , EVERYONE READ THAT AND A FEW POSTS FOLLOWING AFTER THAT, BE VERY SERIOUS IF YOU ARE ACTUALLY INTERESTED IN FOREX , I HAVE A GUD NEWS .

Ha

WAIT FOR ME TO APPEAR NEXT, I WILL BE BACK VERY SOON , MAYBE WITHIN FEW HOURS . LETS SEE HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE WAITING .

subhanwaheed:
WAIT FOR ME TO APPEAR NEXT, I WILL BE BACK VERY SOON , MAYBE WITHIN FEW HOURS . LETS SEE HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE WAITING .

If you will be back with you,r HOLY GRAIL Then i,m waiting

subhanwaheed:
I CREATED A HOLY GRAIL. I CREATED A HOLY GRAIL AFTER 3 MONTHS OF TIRESLESS EFFORTS WITH THE RENKO CHART . THANK YOU MR NIMS FOR THIS AMAZING RENKO CHARTS EA . GOD BLESS YOU .

I am waiting also, thank you sub

subhanwaheed:
GUYS , ON PAGE 190 POST NO 1899 I WROTE SOMETHING , EVERYONE READ THAT AND A FEW POSTS FOLLOWING AFTER THAT, BE VERY SERIOUS IF YOU ARE ACTUALLY INTERESTED IN FOREX , I HAVE A GUD NEWS

subhanwaheed:

i'm waiting.....i'm waiting.....i'm waiting (spongebob)

i also have my own renko modification, untill now it's working well for 10-20 pips/ trade on demo

but i still can't determine wheter the trend is strong (>30pips) or weak (10-20 pips)

that's why i want to compare your holy grail with mine

senakun:
that's why i want to compare your holy grail with mine

hi senakun- can u please share your holy grail too?

Greetings

Try to type in google Anna Monti or forex freebot. I think it'll be interesting for you

Reason: