Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 69

Lordsfxt - Still Successful

Lordsfxt,

Are you still having success with the Renko charts? If so, what system/strategy are you using now? TIA!

Watch the video and develop your own Renko Trading System

Created by Camtasia Studio 5

Orinin

Can you post a screen shot of a couple trades please?

Click on your mt4 screen, right click and select, save as picture

and then upload those pictures here Love to see your

renko setup how it looks regardless.

thanks!

GF

Orinin:
Hi Gsseen,

As one of those participating in this thread from the beginning, I found that we actually have found the most profitable trading setup. I am using 10pip size on 10min offline (refer recommended by LordFX). I used Bigtrend, tudor girl, TOp as filter. I am also using riskyachter as entry, exit confirmation. The most importantly is to confirm your trend with RSI(21), (4), (8). and also use the tOp on 4Hr TF on the pair your are trading. Buy and sell entry are very obvious there.

Those are just joining this thread, I recommend you to read from the beginning as since using this strategy till today, I have been made USD20,000 using contract size 1.00 and 2.00 only. For sure yo will be consistently profitable.

Last one, dont forget the most important in trading, Discipline....enter only when all the indicators to agree each other.

adios...

Murnin

bshcom:
Watch the video and develop your own Renko Trading System Created by Camtasia Studio 5

Thanks a lot for posting this video bshcom. It is a very nice system and very easy to follow. Unfortunately I don't think it look so nice and perfect with a forex chart as it look with stocks but still a very good system that can be test it with forex too. Those psar setting seems very good.

(It look so good with stock that I am just thinking to switch... just kidding )

kerty9:
I went thru his webinars and free videos posted on his site. All I can say is that he is a sleek marketeer and his system appears to be a dubious one. He claims natural flow of market, as shown by fractals, create 40-60 pips swings between fractals on 15m charts, and he uses candle reversals near fractals for entry to grab 20-30 pips off those swings. He uses hand-picked charts to make it look so easy. On 15m charts, most currencies do not create such large swings. He uses Stoch angles to filter entries, but those angles can appear only on hindsight, which amounts to curve fitting. When one is faced with an entry decision, there is no way to know or predict the angle of Stoch because it has not formed yet on the chart. So that is some filter! Essentially, he is simply enticing gullible newbies for his high-priced mentoring scam that does not offer any refund.

Completely agree with you, I also watched them. He is trying to deceive some people, in real live is not so perfect and easy as he is trying to promote it, not you can measure swing profits from the highest high to lowest low because fractals just don't work like that.

But I have to tell you, part of his system can be adjusted to renko system and you can turn it in a good strategy. For example, you can take a fractal signal as an entry ONLY if you take it in the direction of the trend (you will need a trend confirmation indicator for this) and exit at stochastic oversold/overbought area. You can not take every single fractal as an entry signal and trade from fractal reversal to fractal reversal as he is trying to promote in his video because that strategy will works only for short periods of time when price is ranging, but when the price trend you will get a lot of fake signals and all your profit will be gone.

When I see people marketing those kind of things, I just watch and listen, take what is good and the rest I just throw it in the garbage.

Can anyone assist me with the riskyachter indicator, please. I can't find it anywhere. Thanks.

Here it is

Files:

yidrasil:
Here it is

Can`t download it...

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179449/page30

you can download the riskyachtar indicators from here.

bnbb2004:
Lordsfxt, Are you still having success with the Renko charts? If so, what system/strategy are you using now? TIA!

Im havin superb success using this, i also added a stochastic 8,3,3 to filter the direction on the 10pip renko fractal system.

Actually on gbpusd, just buy when the sfractal indicator alarm and sell when it alarm again, keep doing that all day and see how much u gain

Reason: