Trading on forex - page 2

There are many auto trading software are in.... You have to check from the reviewers, which is the best for forex trade.... Yet to use zulutrade software... But, soon will use!

Devid Jones:
Automated trading can be fruitful if you start with small amount of money, never start with big pips as it can be the case of loss which can spoil your future as investor.

Didn't know that, actually! Thanks for helping clarify that, man.

Dear, I am doing Forex trading since 2001

In my judgement, Expert Advisor - E.A does work but you need to understand that an E.A can not solve all of your trading problems.

Also, an E.A should be stopped at specific time of the day or specific market situation.

Example: A trend following E.A is going to empty buckets of cash if you try to use it during non-trending market situation.

Kind regards,

-Muhammad Azeem

MetaTrader Programming - Expert Advisor in MQL 4 and MQL 5

===============================================

Darsaforx:
You should understand clearly how work your EA, if you don't understand it - it can bring big losses to you.

Yeah right Darsaforx! Have to earn good knowledge how to work with EA.... Demo accounts are helpful to learn how to take trade in real forex!

readyforex:
Dear, I am doing Forex trading since 2001In my judgement, Expert Advisor - E.A does work but you need to understand that an E.A can not solve all of your trading problems.Also, an E.A should be stopped at specific time of the day or specific market situation.Example: A trend following E.A is going to empty buckets of cash if you try to use it during non-trending market situation.Kind regards,-Muhammad AzeemMetaTrader Programming - Expert Advisor in MQL 4 and MQL 5===============================================

Words of wisdom right there... could explain how some folks lose a lot of money with their E.A.

Hi, this is what I would suggest.

When starting your forex journey you should know the basics. And by basics I mean you should know what a pip is. What is Money Management. What is Risk/Reward. What is the value of 1.0 std lot size. What is the minimum investment needed to auto trade a ZuluTrade account. What is the spread and slippage and how does it effect your trading account. You need to know how to read all the information and statistics ZuluTrade provide for each trader. and as mentioned you have to control your own risk.

Also very important to keep in mind is that any trader can make mistakes anytime. Traders that obtained top positions on ZuluTrade last year is no where to be found today. Only a hand full can keep up the pressure and I use the word pressure, because it takes a lot of discipline trading knowing that you have thousands and even millions of dollars following your strategy.

And lastly don't expect to double your account month after month. Be reasonable and be satisfied to bank 5-10% profit per month.

Good luck to you and keep us posted!

Darsaforx:
You should understand clearly how work your EA, if you don't understand it - it can bring big losses to you.

Without the basic knowledge in forex, you can't start the trade... So learn before take demo accounts and analyse the best demo accounts... Zulutrade is also doing the best on the demo trade!

RyanMatthews:
Words of wisdom right there... could explain how some folks lose a lot of money with their E.A.

Yes this is a good question:

Some of the reasons are as follows:

1/- Lack of market volatility.

2/- Trading the wrong market cycle.

3/- Using trend following E.A in a sideways market.

4/- Over trading with high leverage.

Kind regards,

-Muhammad Azeem

MQL Programming Protection - Protect your Expert Advisor

============================================

Forex market provides a huge platform of trading for the traders. Its an online world where the market offers trading of currency through the online sites from wherever and whenever they want. Its a best trading market with the worldwide networking.

Devid Jones:
Automated trading can be fruitful if you start with small amount of money, never start with big pips as it can be the case of loss which can spoil your future as investor.

Yes agree with you and I would suggest that one should test EA in demo and then only try in real account and yes for a newbie it is very important to start with small amount.

Reason: