new stratgey

hi some trader start from 5usd and make it huge what startgy they use someone explain

They use imagination, passion, discipline, sacrifice, commitment and purpose.

You can even start with 1$.

Marco vd Heijden:

They use imagination, passion, discipline, sacrifice, commitment and purpose.

You can even start with 1$.

how ? explain with detail

Buy and Sell.

waqasabdur:

1. Build a time machine

2. Go back to the year 2010

3. Buy Bitcoin

4. Wait 7 years

5. Profit $$$

waqasabdur:

Marco vd Heijden:

Buy and Sell.

1. Look for best friends, who have close family with the central banks, and
  2. from them you can get the speech material to be issued on the upcoming schedule.
  3. You will know which button you will click between buy and sell

Just click them both,

Why there are 5$ account or a small account that grows big(1000% or more) in just a short period of time say 1 month or 2 months time? it is really an amazing thing to see such an account but the truth about it is that the trader that being successful is just being lucky at a particular instance, yes he may have the skill and proper strategy but one thing sure here is that he will use huge lot size in his trading so he may gain big or loss big, so it is really more about gambling.  I bet it will not last for a year time or may not even pass over 6 months that the account will be wiped out. 

Angelito Cartagena:
Why there are 5$ account or a small account that grows big(1000% or more) in just a short period of time say 1 month or 2 months time? it is really an amazing thing to see such an account but the truth about it is that the trader that being successful is just being lucky at a particular instance, yes he may have the skill and proper strategy but one thing sure here is that he will use huge lot size in his trading so he may gain big or loss big, so it is really more about gambling.  I bet it will not last for a year time or may not even pass over 6 months that the account will be wiped out. 

I agree with you :)

Alexander Hahn:

1. Build a time machine

2. Go back to the year 2010

3. Buy Bitcoin

4. Wait 7 years

5. Profit $$$

hahahahhah
Reason: