Trading System by Xard777 - page 88

i only see entry rules on the first post Dreamliner.

Anyway, i'm finding good exit points tracing trend lines using the oscilator waves.

Dreamliner:
See first post...hehe

Boyens:
i only see entry rules on the first post Dreamliner. Anyway, i'm finding good exit points tracing trend lines using the oscilator waves.

Dreamliner is teasing.

Support and resistance in daly is much better, I think.

Hi Pava,

Can you please post the moving average indicator from your screenshot? Thank you.

profitrader21:
Hi Pava, Can you please post the moving average indicator from your screenshot? Thank you.

you can find it on one of the xard latest rar's....I don't have it

Hello folks!

For the status of Xard here in TSD FORUM i'm back testing this strategy.

A useful question: which of these indicators repaint the past?

Of course i know the support and resistance do. I wanna know specially about the Chaos Oscilator on the separate window.

Rgds.

Ok. Now that the market is open i saw: the chaos oscilator repaints.

Have you watch the other one? Wich one repaint?

Boyens:
Ok. Now that the market is open i saw: the chaos oscilator repaints. Have you watch the other one? Wich one repaint?

You better try the last indicator released by Xard in his post 853, as he suggested. That one DOESEN'T REPAINT.

Thank you Newbie.

Folks, in your experience, the CHAOS WAVE, the ARROWS, the CHAOSTRENDLINE2 and the CHAOSMONEYLINE2 repaint themself?

fxnewbie:
You better try the last indicator released by Xard in his post 853, as he suggested. That one DOESEN'T REPAINT.

FInd out for yourself

Boyens:
Thank you Newbie. Folks, in your experience, the CHAOS WAVE, the ARROWS, the CHAOSTRENDLINE2 and the CHAOSMONEYLINE2 repaint themself?

Use the strategy tester built into MT4 load the indys up that you are in question of and find out for yourself. It is really easy to do.

not repaint indicator.......ichimoku kinko hyo..

can predic future moving 4h .....

support by volume indicator & Xradd rules.....

just for info only...create real support /resistance...in future....may be.......

Files:
Reason: