Trading System by Xard777 - page 356

Help ..please,,

James 

Here is my end of month UPDATE...

I have tried to make it visually easy to trade 1hr, 4hr and Daily charts.

Re: Stop Loss and Take Profit, this is down to the individual trader, for instance I look for +150 Pip$ each trading day.

It could be three trades on the same PAIR (+50 Pip$ x 3 = +150 Pip$)

It could be one trade on three different PAIRS (booking +50,+80 & +20)

When I take a trade my script sets my TP (take profit) to +1'000 Pip$ (in case of crazy market day in my favour)

and my SL (stop loss) to -100 Pip$. If my stop ever goes beyond -30 Pip$ I tend to exit my trade and wait for another setup.

Usually as I only wait for a right side up trade which means my stop is seldom hit as I am trading with the current move but from time to time things don't go my way and I just hit the exit switch.

The days that my target TP is hit I tend to switch my pc off and go do something else.

Traders all have different TP & SL settings when they trade, the larger the TF the bigger the TP & SL.

All the best

Xard777 

Files:
XARDWORLD 17.zip  856 kb

xard777:

Re: Stop Loss and Take Profit, this is down to the individual trader, for instance I look for +150 Pip$ each trading day.

When I take a trade my script sets my TP (take profit) to +1'000 Pip$ (in case of crazy market day in my favour)

and my SL (stop loss) to -100 Pip$. If my stop ever goes beyond -30 Pip$ I tend to exit my trade and wait for another setup.

Usually as I only wait for a right side up trade which means my stop is seldom hit as I am trading with the current move but from time to time things don't go my way and I just hit the exit switch.

The days that my target TP is hit I tend to switch my pc off and go do something else.

Traders all have different TP & SL settings when they trade, the larger the TF the bigger the TP & SL.

All the best

Xard777 

As a long time and avid learner of your systems, let me the first to thank you and tell you how much I truly appreciate everything that you have given, and everything you have shared with and tough to those of us that thrive to navigate this treacherous world of Forex trading, but lack the knowledge and discipline to complete the journey alone.

Thank you 

Thanks.. Dear Xard777..

James 

Hi!  on MT4 broker Eksness.  do not work by X2 THE LIST  X1-D1. How to fix?  Thank you.

xard777:

All the best

Xard777 

Thank you Xard777 , ;)

Testing the setup . 

Sarju 

xard777:

Hi James,

It is not that I do not want to answer you, I just do not frequent tsd much these days.

Usually after trading I close my pc down and go do something else.

Re The DAvg & HiLo stats. This gives feedback to statistical movement of the specific PAIR.

The DAvg shows the avg Daily movement based on the mean avg of (1days + 5days + 10days + 20days)/4

The HiLo shows the current Daily movement and the P20 is the number of Pip$ +/- away from the Daily Open line.

The trading system is a trend based following system to keep you trading in the direction of the trend.

Statistically, price moves the most in the direction of the trend hence the trend based system.

Ideally best traded on 1hr, 4hr or Daily charts.

Best time to trade is when all 3 TFs line up i.e D1, H4 & H1 moving in the same direction (you can see this on the info box with the MA boxes.

You are looking for D1, H4 & H1 boxes to be in sync with each other... Gold colour for a DOWN move and Blue colour for an UP move.

hope this helps.

All the best

Xard777 

Ismael360 likes this.

xard777 :

Qui e la mia bella del mese UPDATE ...

Ho Cercato di rendere visivamente facile Al Commercio 1 ora, 4 ore e giornaliero Grafici.

Re: Stop Loss e Take Profit, Questo indirizzo e giù per l'individuo OPERATORE, per Esempio cerco +150 Pip $ Ogni Giorno di negoziazione.

Potrebbe Essere tre commerci Sulla STESSA coppia (+50 Pip $ x 3 = 150 Pip $)

Potrebbe Essere un Commercio su Tre diverse coppie (prenotazione + 50, + 80 e +20)

QUANDO prendo un Commercio il copione mio imposta il mio TP (take profit) a + 1'000 Pip $ (in Caso di giorno di Mercato Pazzo un mio please)

e il mio SL (stop loss) a -100 Pip $. Se il mio Arresto va sempre al di là di -30 Pip $ Tendo per Uscire il mio mestiere e Aspettare Un'altra CONFIGURAZIONE.

Di solito mi Venire Aspetto Solo per un lato, Fino Commercio il Che significa Che il mio Arresto E Raramente Colpito Venire sto Commerciali con il movimento di Corrente, ma di Volta in Volta Le cose non Vanno la mia strada e ho Appena Colpito l'Interruttore di Uscita.

I giorni Che il mio Obiettivo E Colpito TP tendo un Cambiare il mio pc fuori e Andare a qualcos'altro Tariffa.

I Commercianti Hanno tutti diverse impostazioni di TP & SL QUANDO Commercio, Più Grande e il TF Più Grande e il TP e SL.

Ti auguro il meglio

Xard777 

Files:
download.png  2 kb

Dear Xard777,

Thanks for ur fantastic setup..

Is there any notification or sound alert for all signal in one direction?..I mean for perfect setup..or oneway trend..?

If possible give example..please..

James 

Dear friends..

Here I m submiting a script which flip the chart after desire seconds..

Specially dedicated to great work of xard777

Hope it will useful to all..

James 

Files:
flip.mq4  1 kb
Reason: