Trading System by Xard777 - page 362

really thanks because with excel sheets I did not understand anything .. it is only created confusion

Have just installed XARD Desk and am very happy with the results it is showing. Congratulations to you XARD777 on yet another wonderful achievement!

As I don't know much about excel spreadsheets and live data feeds, I am wondering is there any way to add a sound alert to the spreadsheet when it issues a buy / sell alert?  Or if not, since MT4 and excel are "communicating" in some fashion, can excel issue an audible alert through MT4 somehow?

Again please excuse my ignorance. And many thanks for such a great addition to my trading system. 

xard777:

Traders Compagni,

Utilizzare questa csDash Indy invece di cercare di capire i fogli excel.

Ti auguro il meglio

Xard777 

hello soon as you have time, I could see an example of trade with unhurried hello and thank you again for the job

Update

Made things a bit simpler for trading...

All the best

Xard777 

Files:

xard777 :

Aggiornare

Cose Fatte un po 'piu semplice per lo scambio di ...

Ti auguro il meglio

Xard777 

grazie

I find it best to me with this setup maybe I'm wrong ??

Wow..XARD777 using dash trading..

Good..

Excellent system..

James 

Side too day I put there the work of one week

Good afternoon fellow traders,good day xard777 ! Please help me or xard777!be kind to throw the latest updates on indicators Murray and original source files. Just looking to find that last time it was updated in 2014,maybe I'm wrong. Thank you all in advance and hope for Your help.
Reason: