How to i send mt4 alerts to mobile mt4 app, or sms or email

Hello everyone,
i have installed a built-in indicator/template windows mt4, it produces buy or sell signal via script alert, i want that alert to be on my mobile mt4 app, or sms or email

below is the custom test alert window, i want that when this alert is produced i should get a sms email or any other type of notification on my mobile because i cannot sit in front of my computer everytime,

thank you

Hamza Javed:i have installed a built-in indicator/template windows mt4, it produces buy or sell signal via script alert, i want that alert to be on my mobile mt4 app, or sms or email

below is the custom test alert window, i want that when this alert is produced i should get a sms email or any other type of notification on my mobile because i cannot sit in front of my computer everytime,

If the indicator does not an option to do that, then you will have to modify the source code to include that function or hire someone to do it for you.

If you don't have the source code, then contact the author and request it.

If you cannot contact the author or they will not do that, then you will have to hire someone, to write extra code to read the indicator and send the notification/email.

Fernando Carreiro:

If the indicator does not an option to do that, then you will have to modify the source code to include that function or hire someone to do it for you.

If you don't have the source code, then contact the author and request it.

If you cannot contact the author or they will not do that, then you will have to hire someone, to write extra code to read the indicator and send the notification/email.

i dont have access to the source code, i just installed few files in templates folder and other in indicators folder of metatrader4

what should i do now ?

Hamza Javed: i dont have access to the source code, i just installed few files in templates folder and other in indicators folder of metatrader4 what should i do now ?

I have already told you what to do! I gave you three options. If you can't do the first, then see if you can do one of the other two.

Reason: