Trading System by Xard777 - page 294

hunter123:
Xard can you please provide indicators and tpl to work for MT4 build 509? If Xard doesn't have it maybe someone else can provide equivalent indicators so we can use his system on build 509. I have indicators that won't work beyond 509 that I like to use.

Also would there have been any way to avoid theses two trades: the first vertical line for a long and the second vertical line a short? Or would you just take the trades and accept the losses? Thanks.

Maybe you can install somewhere a new build

Because you know it's lot of work to assure full support for different versions of indicators.

hunter123:
Xard can you please provide indicators and tpl to work for MT4 build 509? If Xard doesn't have it maybe someone else can provide equivalent indicators so we can use his system on build 509. I have indicators that won't work beyond 509 that I like to use.

Also would there have been any way to avoid theses two trades: the first vertical line for a long and the second vertical line a short? Or would you just take the trades and accept the losses? Thanks.

Hunter,

We have moved on, these indicators use capabilities not available in 509 and they will not reprogrammed to run in 509 as support for 509 ceases on 8/1.

For better or worse, and probably much worse, it is time to move on or move out to a different platform.

MS

Tzuman:
Hunter,

We have moved on, these indicators use capabilities not available in 509 and they will not reprogrammed to run in 509 as support for 509 ceases on 8/1.

For better or worse, and probably much worse, it is time to move on or move out to a different platform.

MS

That's what sucks about the new build. But we have to be able to adapt and as The Mad Scientist say, "We must move on".

Hopefully onto something better.

So, I was talking to Xard this morning and he told me that he recommended this new setup be used to trade the Gold 4hr. He said that it will perform great on the 1hr as well, but the 4hr even better.

So that's great news for all you 4hr traders. I also consider myself to be a 4hr trader.

But I will be honest it has been a long time since I have seriously actually tried to trade the 4hr.

So all my 4hr traders can I get some input on how best to enter my 4hr trades?

Here is how the chart looks on 4hr. Nice and clean so far from last week.

One thing I don't see on the 4hr is the levels and 50% level on right side like the 1hr has it.

Wonder if the Mad Scientist will be adding that to it?

ish

Files:
goldh4_1.png  71 kb

hunter123:

Hi Hunter. I see what your talking about on that one hour chart. I know I posted a 1hr chart yesterday of the eur/usd when I first loaded the setup.

Those two trades aren't necessarily losers but they sure aren't winners.

That was probably my fault. Im sure you have noticed that the market this year has been very challenging to trade currencies. We don't get as man great sweep of endless trends. Its been more of a smash and grab time of trading so far this year.

I recommend that you try the 4hr Gold chart.

But this doe not mean that currencies aren't trade-able. At least I think they are. We will just have to use better ways of determining which currency is better to trade at the time.

I recommend to look at the currencies with the highest true range.

And only trade those.

Im trying to come up with a better way to determine what currency to look at that may be worth trading at the time but its gonna time some time.

Also use the currency meter or power meter to help determine what currency to trade.

Don't ever trade a currency just because a entry come up.

Have a reason on why that currency should even be pulled up first.

ish

This system seems to be base on a system I posted;

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648

ismael360:

I recommend to look at the currencies with the highest true range.

And only trade those.

Im trying to come up with a better way to determine what currency to look at that may be worth trading at the time but its gonna time some time.

Also use the currency meter or power meter to help determine what currency to trade.

Hi Ismael, Have you found any good power meter or ADR dashboard indicator? Finding a currency pair that has recent large ADRs or is trending nicely is what everyone wants. I searched and found this indicator that shows for selected pairs 30 day ADR; spread; pip value (dollars per pip, per full lot traded).

display_info_all_pairs.mq4

Does anyone have a similar indicator that can show ADRs for multiple pairs but for the last several days? I think we would like to select pairs that have an increasing and large ADR especially if you are trading 1H.

Or if you have a currency strength meter or other good way to select what pairs best trending to trade please post. Thanks.

Hi XARD777,

Lot of thanks to Xard & Team.

I got some problem with false signal ( BUY) . I applied price Chanel indicator to solve. Now I am confused that iam right or wrong ,so kindly i need your view point , and if any better indicator please share with us. Image attached.

What indicate Black color candle is it neutral or reversal trend ?

Thanks

Files:
eur_aud.png  76 kb

It's a little similar, but the trading system is not based on your system.

ForexTrader600:
It's a little similar, but the trading system is not based on your system.

Oh but it is, check the candles...they are the grab candles with just a name change...put the cursor over the candles and you'll see...as well as the 34 HLC moving average lines...nothing wrong with trying to improve an existing system~

One question: I see there is an EA for TP and SL but I when I look for the levels I cannot see them. What is the default TP and SL and how does one amend them if necessary?

One suggestion: Looking back over some data, a quite useful filter is daily open. No shorts above daily open, no longs below daily open. Filters out some poor trades - off course the price for this is it also filters out some winners.

Reason: