Trading System by Xard777 - page 240

It seems you have the old price here ,lol.

New price is 4.470 for 2 year live support.The charts are ninjatrader charts not metatrader.

Northern Lights Strategy for Personal use - �1,470 That's all?...Those are generous folks!...

If you think 1470 is a generous price for the software then 1 euro is for the software and the personal online support and help is 1469 euro

Thank you

B

Bahman7:
Hi

My name is Bahman Khan.

I just met with your system.

I wanted to thank you for sharing it.

==========================================

I have a question for the indicator! XPS v8 FRACTAL MATH

=======================================I wanted to know whether This indicator is used to specify the profit only.

Would you like Pivot is used.

=====================================Break out the candle with this indicator is considered or not.

====================================And I wanted know whether it is colorful for it is beautiful or not, has a special reason.

===================================

I am grateful to you explain it.

You can find out about Murrey Math here.

What are Murrey Math Lines? � What Is � Exploring forex technical analysis lessons for best gains in forex trading

Ish

Hi Master xard777 and All,

I would like to get the latest XARD Trading system with all the indicators, templates and scripts.

Can anyone please help me to get everything in a single zip/rar file. I find lots of indicators, zip/rar files, templates, scripts. But I am not sure which is the latest and which one to use.

Please someone help me.

Regards,

kacraj.

kacraj:
Hi Master xard777 and All,

I would like to get the latest XARD Trading system with all the indicators, templates and scripts.

Can anyone please help me to get everything in a single zip/rar file. I find lots of indicators, zip/rar files, templates, scripts. But I am not sure which is the latest and which one to use.

Please someone help me.

Regards,

kacraj.

The last one is Art of Forex. Have reposted it for you below.

Mundu

Files:
art.of.forex.rar  256 kb

mundu09:
The last one is Art of Forex. Have reposted it for you below. Mundu

Hi Master xard777 and Alli'm new here and i'd like if anyone can explane to me how can i get a buy or sell signal from this system (coz it's really hard to read all the 240 pages)

thanks everyone

page 16 is about the right place to start reading

WR1:
page 16 is about the right place to start reading

Hi-I downloaded the 'art of forex' attachment but could not see a 240 page document. Could I trouble you to post a link to the document? Thanks very much.

there's no 240 page document

just read from around page 16 - back to this page

no need to read all the other pages - unless you really want to

those pages are for older ideas

the main rules are on page 16 - from Xard

the other rules i'm afraid you have to make up as you go along

and you might need to experiment and change a few things

but overall the concept is very good

kairos786:
Hi-I downloaded the 'art of forex' attachment but could not see a 240 page document. Could I trouble you to post a link to the document? Thanks very much.

240 pages document !!!

It will be quite easier for XARD to make 240 trading systems than document

it seems that system is not the very newest

but for some reason the other slightly newer one disappeared

you need this indi at least with the system below - as this one has the adjustments

hope Xard does n't mind

Files:
Reason: