Eurusd/gbpusd - page 412

marcramon:
firscall

having your signal for some time now what thread is yours in the forum

Regards

Hi,

Sign up to this free system. Once you have done that you will see the forum when ever you click on it:

Rapid Equity Growth - a forex trading system on Collective2

subscribe to thread

I mostly trade yen pairs but would like to branch out more, can't find the subscribe to this thread link at the moment so making this post.

Pandolin:
I mostly trade yen pairs but would like to branch out more, can't find the subscribe to this thread link at the moment so making this post.

No problem. I'll post multi-currency & international indices levels so you'll benefit although I can only post real-time analysis for EU/GU; however, I'll be posting the trades into the system which will mean that followers can autotrade them.

ok everything ok

Regards

P.S good month jan hope feb continues like this,thanks

marcramon:
ok everything ok

Regards

P.S good month jan hope feb continues like this,thanks

Well my levels work most weeks, it is really down to the individual to make the most of them.

It looks good 4800% annual profit

january was a good month for me too, and feb. will be similar I think as the eur/usd is trading predictable.

Turanius:
It looks good 4800% annual profit january was a good month for me too, and feb. will be similar I think as the eur/usd is trading predictable.

Thanks. Upto now I have used the system in order to test various trading tactics and the API from my broker. But now I'll dedicate it to posting my calls.

firscall:
Thanks. Upto now I have used the system in order to test various trading tactics and the API from my broker. But now I'll dedicate it to posting my calls.

hi m8!! i signed up to rapid equity growth i see only the close trade where can i findyour prediction??where can i find the new forum ?

avi1:
hi m8!! i signed up to rapid equity growth i see only the close trade where can i findyour prediction??where can i find the new forum ?

I haven't posted the levels yet but I will 5 mins after the market opens.

Click the link below:

firscall:
Okay Team!

I'll be posting next weeks levels on Sunday. I'll also post daily levels the day before at 10pm so that - if you're that way inclined - you can place limit order then go to bed.

All of you, have a great weekend!!!!

M8 have a great time with your family, make plenty of love and sip a little wine on the beach!!!

thx m8!! wish you a nice week.olso posting here

Reason: