Eurusd/gbpusd - page 414

firscall:
Avi,

I will show you why it is difficult for some traders to follow your numbers.

I will produce 3 levels for today (I could do this for the week or month and the same principle would apply). I will take the current price of

5860 and then add 50 & 100 pips to it.

My levels are:

Now I will post trades based on these numbers. This is an experiment just to show you why posting trades or selective trades is dangerous and misleading.

This is not an attack on your numbers which I think are worth while but it will hopefully demonstrate what I have tried to convey to you in the past.

Plucked from the sky no 5860 from 5860 - 5881 tp 21p

Don't trade my numbers. It is just a demonstration.

firscall:
Like I wrote last week, your numbers are great!!

are you angry with me???

firscall:
Nice M8!!!!!!!

no m8 any more??

firscall:
It's very high. 70-80%

and now what??

avi1:
are you angry with me???

No. I think your numbers are good. It is easier if I show you why people find them hard to follow.

I'm not attacking you. I'm just showing you why people find the numbers hard to follow. Do you understand or am I offending you?

avi1:
and now what??

??? What do you mean?

My levels are correct between 7-8 times out of 10. They are not correct all the time.

firscall:
No. I think your numbers are good. It is easier if I show you why people find them hard to follow. I'm not attacking you. I'm just showing you why people find the numbers hard to follow. Do you understand or am I offending you?

im to old to fight on honor- you are the king ,its a game of no. -not people

avi1:
im to old to fight on honor- you are the king ,its a game of no. -not people

Avi, This is not about ego. I'm simply attempting to demonstrate why it is hard to follow your numbers. Allow me to continue to trade the 3 levels and then you will understand.

firscall:
Avi, This is not about ego. I'm simply attempting to demonstrate why it is hard to follow your numbers. Allow me to continue to trade the 3 levels and then you will understand.

i know when you left &gaz the thread was 25000 reders and when you returun -was 105000 readers !!!!!!!!!

avi1:
i know when you left &gaz the thread was 25000 reders and when you returun -was 105000 readers !!!!!!!!!

I've hurt your ego. I'm sorry. I expect that if I posted only my winning trades while excluding my losers then the number of views will go up very quickly.

Reason: