Eurusd/gbpusd - page 406

Hello Traders,

I'm new to this thread and would also like to join the discussion here. I mainly trade on 4hour time frame because on this time frame I have some time to study and review everything before I make my decision.

firscall:
Oh okay. I should really post my levels at 10pm GMT. By the time I post them 6-8 hours of trading has already taken place. I'll try to post them between 10-11pm. I'll program a macro to do it automatically.

my time -gmt+2 (now11:20)

petiole:
Hello Traders, I'm new to this thread and would also like to join the discussion here. I mainly trade on 4hour time frame because on this time frame I have some time to study and review everything before I make my decision.

Welcome m8. So what do you think?

firscall:
Well did you see the GU fall from 6275 to 6110? Nope. But who knows? We will see soon enough.

yes ! alot of sl stop out ! but your model calculate it !!!!!!!!!

avi1:
yes ! alot of sl stop out ! but your model calculate it !!!!!!!!!

if break 6115 -down, if not long, today olso end of month

GU bias?

Hi friends,

My first post here and my trade also the first of mine. I am long GU at .6171, now it is against me 35pips, very nervous. All my indis show up trend. what happened? What should I do now? Close? Or wait more until stoploss hit? I am newbie. Great thank to your advice all here.

Exciter135:
Hi friends, My first post here and my trade also the first of mine. I am long GU at .6171, now it is against me 35pips, very nervous. All my indis show up trend. what happened? What should I do now? Close? Or wait more until stoploss hit? I am newbie. Great thank to your advice all here.

Why did you go long at 6171?

avi1:
look in pocket ,??does need raiting?? 126000 readers!!!!!!!!!!

first nobudy said thx!!!! but we have 128500 readers(1-d+2500 readers). 2 . week no 6141 act again 3)the man have to follow the thread what about sl

firscall:
Why did you go long at 6171?

Yes, I wachted the .6110 level all day today, I see it holds. when it brokeout up I was not at my computer. When I turned back, the breakout bar H1 up to .6171 and I got in long. I projected it up to at least .6210. What habbits good before a trade if you advise very much appreciated. And is there any line that shows the .6170 a resistance that care needed for up move today. Great thanks to you.

firscall:
Welcome m8. So what do you think?

Thanks, firscall.

My view of euro majorly is still going bearish as we can see at the big picture. There is no signal for me to go sell now, though. It's too late and I could burn my self If I do. During this time I could only say wait for price to create some lows and wait for PA as it's confirmation to go long, OR let price go up and signals another sell signal.

Just my two cents

Reason: