Eurusd/gbpusd - page 2246

EUR/USD is caught in a tight consolidation between 1.0560 and 1.0620. I doubt there will be any changes before the fundamentals today.

The uncertainty from the possibility of Scottish independence referendum continue give downward pressure on Pound, Gbp/Usd has already broke below 1.2380 and I'm looking at potential target at 1.2200 level.

Post-Trump speech effect, Eur/Usd broke below its range, I set my eyes on 1.05 level.

EUR/USD is very bearish after yesterday's fundamentals. It's testing the support at 1.0520 and if it breaks out below that level it will likely continue falling towards 1.0400 at least, especially if it breaks out below 1.0493 too.

Greetings,

EUR/USD - The EUR looks weak and further selloff are expected. I believe testing 1.05 is just matter of time.

GBP/USD finally broke below 1.2300 and it continues moving to the downside. Next target is likely 1.2200, but it might fall lower than that.

EURUSD (Forex Tips)1.0519 0.13% - Up

EUR/USD finally bounced off from 1.0493 today after forming several doji candlesticks on the four-hour time-frame above that support as well as a double bottom. The pair is still moving to the upside and it will likely reach at least 1.0600.

The Euro got a breath a fresh air on Friday, but i think the US domination will continue in the short-term.

Trump did not mention anything about his new tax policy, that create uncertainty in the future might hurt Dollar further, next resistance zone around 1.062/063, upward trend might continue if it break above.
Reason: